Saturday, May 07, 2005

A Story....

After my beauty sleep or is it just pure PiGGy lAziness? Wadever! Anyway, was dreaming bout something, that i can't recall but felt pretty weird.. HeH! lay on bed, dun wanna get up, then see the time, 1.30pm liao. Meeting yuting at 2.15pm, so i dragged myself out of bed. 1st person i saw was my da kor, he asked "No school ar" I said "exam..." And went into toilet. hee~ Didn't feel like going out, coz of the heavy pour. However, promised le, so went out.

HOuse Of wAx was OMG!!!! Nice movie... i'm always so fascinated by HorrOr movies.. Another one coming out, gonna go watch again. Hopefully with ZhU Zhu this time.. hEE~ After that, kinda shop around. Saw some clothes, wanna BUY!!!!! Sadly, no $ now, will save1st...

Ermm... Thought bout Zhu a little. Realised he's someone more suitable for me bah.. Ermm.. Both likes to fool around and play, both r students, both r ZHU... Hee~ But leh, he's much more sociable than i am, he has lots of friends. Most of whom, i know but not very familiar. Ermm... Feelings when i'm with him was totally different from D... Ermm... it's a bit... Or should i say just a little..... See, i can't describe. It's just different. Never had that kind of feeling when i'm with D... Even during the 1st couple of months which pple said it's honeymoon period or wadever. I will think of him more, more than i think of myself. However, though i'm indulged in it, but when it's time to study, he nv came cross my mind at all. He will give me the time i need to do my work, he wun force me to go out with him, he will feel guilty when he did things wrong like, sleeping at 4am in the morning when later, he still have to wake up at 6. HaHA... Very weird right? And somehow, i think, i've given him more time, more of my feelings. Y?! Can't answer...

Billy:
2001, our school was settled in YISS coz our building wasn't built. Had lots of fun there, as well as sorrows. Got to know a girl that would later become one of my good friends, Melanie. She was a girl that have personality that is slightly close to mine. We like to go out, shop, take photos, and blah blah. She was from Hong KAh, So is Billy, that is how i got to know a guy called Billy. At that time, i usually call him Hui Ming. Wasn't really close to him or wadsoever. He dun really know who am i bah, till sec3, i think, we kind of talked in IRC and he asked me who am i, and he knew who am i. Still, we weren't close. Till this year...

This guy came to our class and play around with the other guys. I looked at him, and he was like "See WAD!" Then i say "See u cannot ar!? Fight lah!" then he's like "come lah!" and it goes on and on and on. At that point of time, i'm still treating him as quite a stranger but a friend. He came for quite a few days and i thought he was just there to play with our class' guys. Honestly, that was wad i tot. One fine day, when i got back home from school, was dead beat. Lie on the bed and dozed off... Received a msg, and i tot was D when it was some anonymous. Ridiculous. 1st thing he said was "ZhU!" And i'm like, WTF, so impolite to call me ZHu and i was like so damn beat that day. Asked who he was, he refused to tell and kept saying guess lor and the shuai one... In the end, i got pretty pissed and wanted to end the conversation so i said "I'm not interested, Bye." And he finally reviewed who he was. It was Chung EE who gave him my no.

At that time, i was with D. I didn't think much bout his msges, however, got a weird feeling, he will asked "Wad r u doing?" And i will be like... Must i ans... Well, it went on, and one day he told me something bout he like me and things like that and said he was very sad bout his Ex and blah blah. All of a sudden, i became his listener... Well, carried on listening, and then he told me "I think i should stop all this act" and all sorts of thing. So i said "It's ok, we're still friends lah"

LAter, had some probs with the previous relationship. Had Xueting, Yuting and bt kor by my side comforting me and he is also one of them. Biggest impact from him bah... Also bt kor told me something which i kind of gave it a deep thought. I guess the most important one was from Chung Ee, the guy that saved me. He told me "If u really think u can't take it le, then end it now lor, if not, till the end of the year, ur O level will suffer a lot." And i decided, it's over.

Went back to work, thought bout the times back then, but was awaken by Bt kor and Firdaus(though he just make me laugh)... Went to chalet with a heavy heart... And it was Billy who talked me out of it all, brought me through the pain, he stayed up all night talking to me bout "He's a jerk, dun care, not worth".. And i was cheered up by that.

Was totally awesome one week after, i am living happily le... FreeDom!!!!! And he still remain as that bo lIao guy that always come to our class and li xiao... Hee~

Till one day.................................. *tO bE ContInuED*

No comments: