Saturday, May 21, 2005

Sports' Day 2005

I lost my way
In a place I don't know
I try to find a way
But it seems to no avail

Should I just let it go
Should I just move on
Or should I stay here
At the original spot

I'm in confusion
I can't move on
I could not find that light
That would guide me through it all

Maybe I'll find the way
Out of these blues
And then I'll walk that path
To a brighter world


It might be today
Or maybe tomorrow
But I have that faith
That it will be here one day

Through the darkness
I will press on
For I know
That if I don't
I will be losing this battle
And you might be lost

Till then
I will
Watch the sunrise
Alone

Sports Day 2005... Ermm... Boring today. I didn't run, basically after getting into Sec, i have never ran for my house, cos it's not fun at all. I mean, running for my house? I would run if it is for my class. So i was dubbed the "betrayal" of Apache house. Heh! Coz i didn't wear house T-shirt and i migrated to Lakota house... HahA! However, along the way, i cheered for my house! HAhAHA! Then some Lakotas' stared at me. A bit paiseh but never mind, i'm cheering for my house.

Anyway, the thing went on very slow.. Was like totally dying liao and people were still shouting there to make the atmosphere higher. Apache got lots of trophies today but we did not trumiph as the overall Champs instead, Lakota got it again. heh! Well, they should, all of them were very enthu. However, for Apache to get B, C divison(girls and boys) overall champs is a bit not suitable since the overall champs weren't us. HAha!!! Nvm, Apache is Hillgrove's 1st ever Sports day Champs, but we only managed to hold it for a year. heh! Next year, we'll see.

Nothing much happened today lah. O ya, in the morning, when we were in school, i'm sneezing like siao lor, we were at the AVA room and i was like god damn cold, kept on sneezing, good thing Ping Hong got tissue paper, but not enough for the 2 of us to use. i'm like, 9.30 arrived!!!!! HAHAHA...

Ermm... This few days, my hp siao siao one, the ringtone change automatically. Good thing i was able to fix it back. hee~

Hao, end here, wanna go call yu le... Ciao!

No comments: