Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mother.... HEH!!!

HAd enough rest last night, this morning, i was all focus in school. Got my mock back, results ok considered satisfying. After school, chatted with yuting quite a bit.

Just now, my ma very bad lor. She anyhow go make appointment to cut my hair when i didn't wanna go to that hair-dresser, coz that person very self-centered, she nv take my comments de, she cut whatever she likes, always cut my hair to short short. Very angry Lor! She never asked me then go and tell her, feel very angry,then i told her, that auntie psycho one, always like that, i dun wanna go and ma was like, now got money liao can like that, but the fact is, she cuts badly, never listen to wad i want and at the end of every cut, i will be very mad de lor. And it's not cos i got money lor, i got no $ now, and i didn't wanna cut it now, i wanted to cut when school reopens. It sux lor, she anyhow make decision and she dare says it's my fault. Sux... And started nagging bout all of my bad points and all those old and ragged stuff. She always do that. Some more, she always say she's right when the fact was she is not, then i always have to give in. Always says, i spent her stuff. I always think to myself, it's ok, coz she suffered a lot, so i give in, moreover, i'm her daughter. However, she nv think that way, i guess... When arguements arose, i'm at fault. When it's my fault, i would admit it, let her scold, when it's not my fault, i'll quarrel with her... She nv understands this fact. So SpeEcHless... Always find these troubles when i need to concentrate. Always making me depressed b4 exam starts, adding pressure on. Damn it... Rest assure though, i wun allow anything to block my way.

Didn't wanna come in de, but really very frustrated with wad she's done. Just wanna nagged a bit bout it. Some more Da kor's gf here, then she say until like that. I give her face nia.. Hai...So sad... She never understands... Guess i'm the only one who understands myself most...

Ok, calm down... Revision, completed my 2 upper sec. words. Left with 2 sets more... And that's bout it. Will start with some other stuff....

I find all of this upsetting... I find myself stucked for a moment... But I made it clear that nothing would stand in my way... Absolutely nothing...

No comments: