Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Worst day

It was an absolutely bad, lousy, unlucky, unpleasant, every bad vocabs, adjectives u can find, name it, i felt it, all at once, last night. Hai... Still, feel very bad bout yesterday. After doing my homework, i happily went to a nearby supermarket to buy a packet of potato chips and soft drinks, hoping to enjoy myself after the long day at work the other day. However, after only a few bites, bt kor called. Asking me to go to work. Initially, i insisted on not going but they seem to be really short of pple. I hung up, called a few friends, hoping there will be somebody to pei me to work, but none seems to be free. Billy was working, so it cindy. Both of them very weird, coz both asked me to join them to eat together. HaHa! A bit weird hor.

On the bus, i was msging with billy and reading reader's digest. The ride seem to be pretty fast, faster than it usually was. Walked into OHS slowly, changed slowly. Cindy came. chatting bout this and that, Billy came, same thing. 3 of us shared the same locker. HA! Went to eat, didn't feel like eating but pei Cindy, grab a bit only.

In the ballroom, i was already starting to regret on going to work coz i feel so sian, so tired, so dun-fit-in. No idea y, but those feelings were just there. Still, they were short of staff, I was totally dreaming out there. There was a lot of changes, and i was a bit confused. Later, end up with an Indonesian partner. The night SUCKS! Repeat again, SUCKS!!! Worst working day i ever had since i started working. It sucks so much. It was the 1st time i wanted to cry while working. I'm not joking lor, tears did come to my eyes twice. Sad sia... The partner kept on disappearing, and i gotta handle the 3 tables alone, taking care of beverage, portioning, serving... Wah! Then, pple there were asking and asking and asking and i kept forgetting, walk until i forgot the pain i had in my feet. Can u imagine a face that is so black yet had to pretend a smile in front of guests? Then the god damn partner, kept on clearing oval trays which are yet to be full... I can't stand lor... Told him le, but he treat it as nothing. I was so so frustrated! Along the way, i kept telling myself, "I shouldn't have come back." It was the 1st time, i worked till all the vulgarities came out, no matter is it, C*** B**, F*****, Sucks and everything... I got so worked up. Eric tried to joke with me but i looked at him with a very fierce face and said "Its not funny" Then he a bit shocked, didn't dare to joke with me. Hai... It was a good thing that the guests didn't complain when i forgot stuff. *swEat* Some more, the captain... Hai... Dun wanna say, hopeless... Very hopeless...

Along the way, Xian Wen tried to cheer me up, but i guess she was unable to, coz i am really dying liao. Some things to smile about, one of the chef tried to play with me, billy kept on disturbing me, Firdaus trying to persuade me, Lau joke with me, Eric tried to play with me... Ha! Not bad, so many pple to entertain me. Ermm... Firdaus couldn't find OT workers, he walked to me, hold my hand so tight and asked me to work for him but i couldn't coz i gotta go school, very sorry bout that, he was very pissed that he can't find pple, i treat him a sweet, that's the least i could do.

At the end of the day, i looked at my partner and i sort of left a lot of things for him to do, i purposely do slowly and let him clear the tables. This time round, he couldn't escape to anywhere, haha... Evil... But i was really beat lor, i mean, having to walked so many rounds alone, for 3 tables, of not just 10pax but 2 of which consists of 11pax and 12pax respectively. I stood there a few times with my head blanked. I was like, extremely pissed. Other guests from other tables kept asking stuff from me, and i have to do it, i can't just let them be. And i thought to myself, "today sucks, i didn't come back for the CAsh." I hope i was but i was not. HAi... Went down dragging myself, ignoring everyone around. Changed up and felt like dying. Then, realised my phone was with bt kor... Ha! So waited for cindy and billy, i nearly choked to death in the changing room, some of the guys were smoking and i'm like dying down there, so quickly open the door, went out.

Saw bt kor, he joked with me, wanting to confiscate my phone, ok, smiled a bit coz of that, coz it's quite lame...Got phone back, 1st thing i did, called papa to see whether he's around Orchard, so he can fetch me back, but he was already at home. Dun wanna wait for bus alone sia... Saw Bt kor again and Billy reminded me something, so i asked bt kor to send me back... Haha! Ok, very bad to ask for it, but i was really beat and really dun wanna wait for the bus alone. Went to Orchard tower with them, bought drinks and sort of just look at them talked. They seem to be so happy, while i'm there trying very hard to calm down. Ermm... Eric talked while eating and i find it so funny coz the rice kept coming out, then i told him... HAhA! Funny WoR... Then notice Wei Xing very tired also. At least there was someone like me.

Went back to OHS, waited for bt kor. Ermm.. Then, i looked around again, looked at billy, i felt a sense of relief. Well, he got a cigarette in hand and talking real loud. I looked at him and it just felt so weird. Just weird. Anyway, bt kor came, i was so happy, finally can go back le... HA! On the bike, felt nothing but wind, wind and still wind. HEh! And i was falling asleep on kor's back a few times. He let me off below my block and i was wondering is his lao po ok not, with me on it. Ha! Anyway, back home, i started to bitch to papa mama bout the night. CAn't stand. Mama wanted me to eat but i got no appetite so dun wanna eat, bathed, and lay down on bed, about to sleep. However, as tired as i am, i couldn't fell asleep, no idea y, till 2am, i'm still tossing and turing and i realised mama haven't sleep, she keep making sounds and putting her hand and leg on me. KaO.. Disturb me. Finally, i fell asleep bah, for a short while.

Woke up today with one eye red and swollen, dunno wad happen, not enough sleep i guess... It subsided bout noon bah. In ava room the whole day for intensive MT lesson, beginning was fine, after recess i started to blunt into the comfort, and dozed off... HAHA! Ermm... A few msges with bt kor, haha! Thinking bout it, haven't msg him in school for a long time lor. HeH!

After school, there was Mock, stayed till 3.40pm. Reached home, cannot stand, ji tao fell on bed, sleep till 7+... wah... sleep so long. Msg Terence, talked to him a bit, he got something he wants to know.

O ya, Ting was telling me she was puzzled when she read my blog, well, i guess that's my aim, i mean, i can't exactly write out every single person mah, something should be left unkonown. Hee~ Secretive...

Ok, started my revision liao. Crucial week for me and my class. After 30th May, can finally relax a bit, dunno whether can relax not. Well, that's the future, dun worry yet.

Ciao!

I hate the feeling of being alone. I hate the surrounding when it's in silence. I hate myself when I couldn't let my emotion off. Can someone be around me, be it my friends, my family or just some strangers, to make my world a better one.

No comments: