Friday, May 13, 2005

Just another day.

MuHAhAhaHA! My mOOd today was not bad as well, slightly lower than yesterday but still good. Woke up Early today to go play netball with my juniors.. Ermm... Walk a very long way to the netball court which is round Melanie's house... Had quite a good time working my body out with some of my juniors. Ermm... Then, was talking to Valerie bout some probs bout a person, then she was wondering how to inform Marianne... Ermm... Well, i dunno either coz it's the team's prob now, they gotta solve it themselves...

Came home, really sian, came inside here, nothing to do, called yuting, asked her wanna go out not, then she dun wan, sian sian at home do nothing. In the end, lay down there, half-dead. Muscles starting to hurt from yesterday's workout and today's Netball. A sudden urge came, baking... HEH! Went to buy butter and chocolate rice... Hee~ came home, wait for mama to go for work then i started baking... Hee~ Cam out ok lor...A bit black coz i think i put too much egg on top le... But can be eaten... Not bad, improved from last time le, Hee~

My kor suan me, say my cookies not nice, in the end, he take one after another, then i stare at him. Another kor saw it, say he wun eat, in the end, after much persuasion he took one... Hee~ So happy, at least they ate my cookies...

Was crapping with lao gong bout the cookies... He went to dentist just now, say got 2 wisdom teeth need to be taken out, then i told him will have 5 days MC... HAHA!

Received quite a bit of surprises today, one person told me another person die liao, scare me, but of coz it's a joke. Then another told me his relationship with his girl might end, another surprise. Then mama suddenly bought Slippers for me, surprised! Went to supermarket saw pple arguing... Wah, shocked! So fierce!

O ya, saw KoK Hong, Wei Yi and Jing hui just now, outside westmall, after netball. Wah, hong's hair getting more stylo sIA, so many colours. Then they were crapping bout Zhu thingy, then i entertain a bit and went home... HAHA! Good Old friends!

Wah lao, Ting told me they're gonna stay in school from 9+ to 3 sia... For D&T... Then i 'm like, huh, so long.... A bit shocked sia... So long... Didn't feel like staying but then now already May le, must faster do the Project. Tml go finish the mechanical parts then can start doing the outside cover and everything le. Like that will be ok... So tml, will stay lor but wun be staying that long, but must see 1st. Gonna play pool tml too... Hee~

Nowadays, my da kor have been li xiao-ing me... Very angry, but play along then complain to mama... He getting very childish... HAHA!! But brought our relationship closer. As for 2kor, same, still having an ok relationship with him. As for papa, think he cut down on drinking le lor, didn't come home very late at night. Hee~ Mama, still the same, doing everything she can for the family. Ermm... But she very mad bout kor kor's gf.. Ha! nothing to comment...

Tomorrow will be taking CL p3, nothing to bring, nothing to worry, just gotta concentrate.

Bad news, Melanie can't pei me, her eyes swollen... Hai... Poor thing. Will try Si en, but she's a bit busy wor... Thinking back, of all my BDs, it is Si En and Melanie who pei me... 2 close friends but went away for different reasons, heading to different paths... Well, of cos i still got friends ard me, some are close ones, some r not, i'll make sure i cherish them all b4 i lost that chance to.

Today, watch those entertainment News, a news bout the funneral of an artiste, Yi Min Ran, a comedian. ZHang Xiao Yan said "We should meet up with our old friends and not wait till things like this(Death) happens then we come together. We should cherish everyone when we can." I totally agree with it.. Instead of just taking them for granted, we should treasure them... HAi... Loads of emotions.

Hao le.. Will stop here today, go and li xiao Terry Tan......Heh!

What the Hell is life?! What the hell is moving on?! Why can't it just be mine?! And just let me decide it on my own?! Stop looking at me, like i'm wrong! This is the way I lead my life! It is none of your business at all! So get that god damn coloured eyes of yours, out of my bloody sight! And dun let me catch them at all, or I'm really gonna kick that god damn ASS of yours! -Some words of anguish-

No comments: