Wednesday, June 01, 2005

these 2 days

Didn't have time to blog yesterday at all... Yesterday went pass like a breeze... Heh! Not saying it's easy or anything, just that everything i experienced doesn't seem to have an effect. HeH!

1st, O level CL... Ermm... Paper1 was ok i guess... At least i wrote the right content for the functional writing, a lot of them wrote wrongly. Then, for compo, also ok bah... A moment when i'm in a situation whereby i gotta make a choice between 2. I was trying to put some yan yu in but no chance to, just lots of chen yu. HeE~ Paper2 was, hahahaha! Pretty good for me. I got 3 sections all correct, heh, not bad, so i'm confident for p2. Ending it happily. Now, all that is left is Oral, gotta talk a lot for that. Afterwhich, went to coffeeshop nearby my place to eat lunch with yuting. Then, she wanted to come my place to do nothing. Then when she arrived, she wanted to watch Phantom of the Opera, btw, this movie is awesome, LovE iT! So i left her to watch while i lied on the settee to relax from the stress i had the other night. In the end, i dozed off. I think felicia called and i didn't hear it. Coz when yuting woke me up, she's already holding the phone in front of me. I woke feeling blank, then wadever Felicia said, i OrH oRh oRh... HAhA! But of coz i know wad i'm doing.

Went to work feeling very sleepy. Reached security area, the security dun let me in coz dun hab my name, then i called felicia and after much trouble, finally was able to get in. Wad's next, dunno wad colour uniform to wear, called again, went to change. SiCk... I was doing everything slowly since i reached pretty early and Najib came by, talked to him a bit.

Went up, knew there was an event in Rosewood. After much walking round and crapping with Najib and Ken, finally went to rosewood and got to know wad to do. The night was, ushering, portioning, clearing, serving... HeH... An event full of caucasians... But i didn't talked to them much, coz Roy told me to portion nia, so be it, portioning one after another. Promised Firdaus to work OT, so after dessert, went straight up.

By the time i was upstairs, my eyes were blur, causing my head to hurt a little. Started with the setting up, initially dunnoe how to set but then Aisah thought me how. However, i still dunnoe lah, so i look at hers and finally got my way of doing it and getting the same result. HeE~ I think i hurt my nails in the midst of taking the knives and forks. I bled a bit, and it hurts now. Hai... Clumsy of me... Rest of the night was, setting, changing tablecloths AND chasing Wee LOon.. HAHa!!! He kept saying i didn't go help him the other day, say i duang him... Then i REn bU Zu wanna kick him. Then later, he kept saying i XiAo HAi Zi... very sad.. And i just rmb myself getting mad and chase him around and he ran, but decided to stop coz tiring to run like that. Continued everything. Eyes still hurting at that point of time. Bt kor instructed to go take a break...So went to bar drink water and rest and informed mama that i'm staying... Lied there resting till 11.15pm. Went back to ballroom, nobody there, sat down and sleep. That was the time when Yu msg to tell bout today's lessons' timetable. Was reading it, laying down. The others came back and i got my green tea, gave Felicia's hers and i went back to lie down.

Everyone came back, Bt kor instructed to put chair covers, box side station and area cleaning. He was saying the reactions of the girls when he called to ask to work. And he completed his attachment and he seems to be in an extremely good mood when i asked bout it, understandable lah.Well, finally decided to get up to work when i realised couldn't finish green tea, gave it to kor.. HAhA! Started with everything...

At one point, while boxing up the side station, Firdaus came round and step on a packet of orange juice which we all thought was empty, but the thing was, it was not. And guess wad? The juice came splashing onto my stockings, shoes, the table cloths and chair covers. I was totally blanked for a moment, wondering y is Firdaus apologizing... But it's a good thing i'm tired lah, cos i dun hab the strength to get angry or wadsoever, just laugh along with it... And then, something real funny happened! Wanna know? HahA! Dun wanna tell, it just made me laughed my head off... Sort of embarassing as well.. HeH!!

Then, was done with boxing, wanted to help with skirting, Firdaus was almost done, went to bt kor's side, he told me to get brown skirting, so i ran over, got 1, then i saw him jumping, HA! So funny... Later, fold napkins. And then, rushed down, to change. Ermm.. The corridor to changing room is a bit ULoo lor hor, i mean, alone, at that time, it's so quiet and scary, i dunnoe where did
i have the guts to even walked inside and change. HeH! Guess i was real tired to care bout it all bah... Then went up to office to wait a bit, went down to get pay. Ermm... Firdaus and Najib looked at me in a very weird way and made me a bit embarassed, coz i dunnoe how to react to that look.

Later, rushed to get transport and finally, on the way back home. Along the way, talked to Najib a bit, and realised my hunger. HEh! Home, looking for stuff to eat... Then, ended up sleeping at bout 3am. REal cHam... Woke up in the morning feeling real drowsy and one side of my nose stucked. Still gotta go school. Actually was not bad lah, i was able to dong until 12 like that then started to feel tired.

Saw Mrs Wong, i couldn't recognise her, i thought she was some stranger but she started talking to us and i'm like, huh? Well, she slimmed down a lot, and she sort of praised me... HA!

Science centre was pretty interesting, stuff bout blood, hair, urine and stuff like that, human chemistry or something, fun to do the experiment. Ermm... A drop of sodium hydroxide went onto my finger and it hurts A LOT!!!!! End up, rinsing my hand again and again. Later went, to Long John, ate a pie. Bought LIME mag, O MY GOD!!! BSB iS in there!!! So HAPPY!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

So that's bout it for the 2 days... Very long, very tiring, but still, i'm able to make it....

Holiday might not be like holiday, it is just days with shorter time in school... Pathetic...

Pressing on and moving on, occupying myself with every other things.

No comments: