Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Once again...

Ermm... Not a good day today. This morning i woke up without my blanket, i'm like totally rummaging my empty bed. Yes, i didn't type wrongly, rummaging an empty bed, with my eyes closed, touching blindly hoping to find my blanket. Then, i gave up, open my eyes, and realised my ma took my blanket, i'm like so angry lor, tried to pull it from her but she hold on to it so tight. Hai... No more mood to sleep, woke up and wash myself.

In school, ermm... I met this person once i reached school, and felt a bit awkward bout it, but then i acted real cool. HeH! Do not mistake this person as BilLY. HeH~

1st lesson started quite boring, then comes the more challenging one, Chemistry... Erm... New topic, exothermic and endothermic change and enthapyl? Erm... the 1st 2 were pretty clear, but the last one, ermm... A bit confused, coz at that point of time, i'm like falling asleep from all her talking. Erm... She finally gave us a break, and my head went straight down and fell asleep. Hee.. She wanted to continue with enthapyl but bell rang, she took up a bit of our recess but then released us in a while. Wad did i eat today? A baO and 2 Siew Mai... Didn't really ate that b4 but it did filled my stomach.

Chung ee was explaining to me bout the funny thing that happened. His, u know, played with his account and told everyone, he loves them and Chung ee thought i took it seriously. HeH! But i knew it wasn't him, just kind of went with the prank. Told him it's ok de lah.. I understand, i'm not so naive.

Humanities lesson was not bad, should i say, i'm pretty interested in this topic. U know, wad makes good governance in Singapore? Well, u know, i've said b4, that i'm the kind of person who would sit in front of TV watching Parliament talks so, it's not suprising that i'm interested in this topic. So i kind of listened to them... Legislative, executive, Judiciary... HEH! Not bad, i remembered! Miss Ang shared quite a bit of story with us. One in particular made me laughed a lot, "Mr Alicia Ang"! HAHA!!! That is very hilarious!

Chinese lesson was as usual, boring... Mdm Khong was telling us all the thing we should do bout O level and all sort of things. Until like the last 1/2 hr or so, she begin the new chapter. Lie yu, a drama i supposed, it is very nice, i was totally into it. Amazingly, i survived the last 1/2 hr without dozing off. Hee~

After school, i can't stand, went outside to buy coffee coz later on, there is an EL mock. Erm... Came back, got tricked by this guy called Ben. He asked Andrew to call me over and he showed me this box, and James kept saying its his D&T project and he wants to show me. So i took it, slowly open and i saw a fake cockroach in it, i'm like, bo lIAo! But then, i open everything, the thing jumped out! Ha! And that scare me! I'm like, WTF! Then i was so mad at it... Later i went to this guy and said, "Do i know you? Who r u?!" He got a bit stunned by my sudden fierceness but later told him, i'm joking so we laughed laughed. Heh! Sick... Fancy getting trick by someone i'm not familiar with... Sad...

Faizah kept going HAdi HAdi Hadi today... aNd i'm like, wah lao lor... Please... Who the hell is hadi, i dun even know who is he.. Ok, maybe i do know who is he, but i've nv really spoken to this guy b4... Hai...

1st talk from VP... Erm... I actually sat quietly and listened, since it's her 1st official speech to us, older ones. So listen... Ermm.. Same old thing she empahsized..

EL mock was... Well, i kind of did something descriptive. "Early morning sights and sounds" Heh! Well, i admit i didn't put 100% into this mock paper lah... Sorry wor...

My CL oral is on the 14th July, team number is M169, index number, 28510198... Put it here, in case i forgot anything.. Hee~ U know how clumsy i can be when i got everything messy. Hee~ Pardon me...

Felicia called me to work tml but sadly i can't. She started with Sydney and Thailand? If i'm not wrong, a bit puzzled by it, but then told her i can't work on weekdays. Hee~ Ermm.. Somehow, i managed to asked people to work with me on Sat and Sun, Aiying and Yuting.. Hee~ Not bad heh! At least i got some familiar faces working with me lah...

Just now went to some nearby places to get a pair of new school shoes cos this one is totally tearing off, also, i got a new pair of heels, for work. The old one, is gonna become half soon. Hee~

Gonna stay back tml for D&T again.. Hai.. And i heard Miss Lim wanna made us go back on Monday.. I'm like totally against it! Youth day leh, for us to relax, but she wants us to go back... Hai.. Of coz, i dun wanna go back but we'll see how it turns out bah.

Another day tml... Gonna go read a bit and sleep le... CYA! Au Revoire!

When the storm is raging outside, your're my safest place to hide...

No comments: