Saturday, June 11, 2005

lalala

Ermm... So, wondering wad has been going on with me for the last couple of days without going to work? HEh.. Besides going to school for D&T, i went out with friends and family.

Went to had dinner with papa and mama and got my cosmetics liao. HeH~ Really can't use too fast this time, only bought blusher and foundation, it costs me nearly $40. Hai.. Branded stuff... Met Kok hOng and Wei Yi at the kopitiam, they are eating there too.

In school, i was totally closed up for the beginning part coz of the tiredness. I got my earpiece with me throughout the day just to listen to music when i feel fed up bout things. HeH!

Wad else, actually today planned to go K box de, in the end, no one wants to go so we went to pool instead. With Ting, Ping Hong and Terry. This time round, it was fun, ermm... And guess wad? I won Ping Hong another round, this time it is not by luck, it is by skill wor. HeH! *proUd*
Ting played pretty well after some guidance from Ping Hong. Then went to had dinner, and came back home. Real tired bout the days. Tml going to work.

Ermm... So, at least i dun have to go to school for the next 2 days. Heh! Sometimes, really dun feel like going to D&T, feel very sian lor, some more, gotta wake up early when i didn't even have time to sleep. Hai... But then again, gotta do it lor, for O level. That day complained to bt kor bout Miss Lim's attitude... He said something which i totally agree... Wadever lah!

Tml working, bringing Danial along. Erm... Think he can do lor, just gotta adapt to the environment, the other stuff, he knows liao. So i guess tml i'm gonna work all day, if i'm given the chance to, wanna earn the cash and get the mp3. Heh!

Yesterday wrote bout the pic i saw in friendster. heh! Thinking bout it, a bit mean, but then, really lor, wish that girl luck lah hor, coz it is real tough. heH! Bad of me.. Anyhow, it is his life now. I got my own, i got pple i loved too... and got pple who loved me as well. Hee~ Dun tEll u Who! :P

I guess that's it for the day, gonna go sleep, tml, hehe! Will play.... :X


I am still the girl i used to be, living everday like a fantasy..

No comments: