Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sian...

Day started with Mathematics, Probability... It is quite easy for the beginning part. After that, 1/2 hr break, went to eat something cos missed breakfast. Then physics lesson. An hour break... Ate, craps. And after HUmanities lesson, the time came, mood swing.

Hai... Suddenly felt all my friends changed. Or should i say, i didn't really spent the time to go get along with their changed self. Last week till monday, i've been indulging myself in studies. Nothing else but that. The thoughts of the past made me really sad. I looked at my class in a different way today. Take Shi Mei case for example, i think none of us tried to accept her as a classmate at all, she is that anti-social girl in class... Even i didn't wanna accept her. y are pple so mean? Ping Hong as well, everytime i see him, its like he is not with the others, he gotta thick-skinly go join the other guys. I'm just wondering y can't they accept him? How come i can get along with him even when i felt he is noisy? He complained to me sometimes bout Yu's attitude to him and i am really speechless... Ting as well... She was telling me bout the thing that troubled her. She had told me that quite a few times, and i dun really know wad else i can tell her. We dun talk like we used to anymore, she became a person who had a shield build upon herself, just like Tricia... Trish has been a friend whom i am neutral to, and i have no idea y pple doesn't like her... Is it just my carefree character or is it that i'm slow to react, but i can't be that slow bah. Thought of all this coz our class was so noisy today, and i'm in absolutely no mood to join in the fun. Mainly on Ting and Qiang, on my side was Danial, Bernice, Rong Jun and Yuting... Can't stand the noise.. All those thoughts just came out of no where... Ha... K, dun bother bout me, i was fine after that, when Miss Teo came and i to see the entertainment of those fights. Come to think of it, i think i disturbed ah kor, heh! PaiSeh HoR...

For the 1st time this week, i knew the meaning of home sweet home, i feel so cool at home and all those saddening thoughts just went away... MuhHAhA!!!

That's it...

Changes are part and parcel of life... It is inevitable...-Wise Words by wise men-

No comments: