Saturday, June 04, 2005

Best days

Once again, back to blog after a day. Recap on last night, a night that i will never forget. Having to play, to exercise, to bbq, to eat, to entertain, to tell lies, to sing, to take pics. Lots of stuff happened last night... It was our class bbq at Hillview green, booked by Ah Loh, orgainised by Yong Soon.

The day started tedious, in school till 3pm then went home, rushed out to meet Ting and went on to buy a birthday cake and Alex To CD just for our Sunday's BD girl and guess who, i know u know, Ng Wan Yu, Fish. Heh! A last minute decision but a well-planned one.

We went over and 1st thing we did was play Tennis. U wun believe how hard it is to play that, nonetheless, it was fun. I learnt how to start the ball, hee~ Later, trying to find things to help out with, but didn't get much to do, so i decided to start eating 1st, i just grab some Bee Hoon, a hotdog and eat my way through. Next round of BBq, i took over from Miss Chew and lots of them came booking for this and that, HA!!! I bbqed 4 pretty nice Wings, so proud of myself, HAHa!! Then, after everyone had their shares, i finally put down the thongs and grab a wing and sotong to eat and that made up my dinner. Hee~ Afterwhich, went to take quite a few pics with all my friends. Ming Ming very bad last night, he keep suaning me and i just rmbed myself kicking and beating pple. HeH!!!

When the BBq was almost ending, the surprise came. The cake came, the BD's song sang, she was surprised but i believe she's happy. She got cream all over her face eventually, heh! And everything went by real cool. One thing i felt quite guilty bout was, we kinda kept all this from another bunch of girls in our class, coz there's another girl whose BD lies on the same day with Yu, but we didn't wanna make it another "as well", just wanna do it solely for Xiao Yu... Hai.. But wadever it is, it had been done and everybody were happy. O ya, we slotted the Alex to's album into her bag, Hee~ Then forced her to open her bag... And she found out, haha! Quite some planning done. I guess, for Wan yu, we would all do it for her, she has done quite a bit for the class through the years and always the helpful one, though sometimes, a bit blur, but she tried her best.

Afterwhich, went to coffeeshop with yuting, fish and ting, then kok hong, wei yi, silong joined in... Ermm... Lot of craps came out i guess and i'm like, falling asleep liao yet still trying to fit in to ting's and kok hong's conversation. Subsequently, i quiet down and decided to go back. HeH! Reached home pretty late, went to wash my hair coz of the bbq's stench. After some msging with Firdaus, i went to bed.

Early this morning, i was trying to force myself awake. Come to think bout it, i was like late for all the lessons this week, except for 2 days. Ha! 1st was cos of work, then was Ee, then was last night. HeH! Hardly have time to rejuvenate yet.

Actually planned to go Bugis with Ping Hong and Ting just now for D&T stuff but decided not to cos i'm just too tired. My long-gone eye bags came back this week, very ugly wor. Hai... Also, i'm kept myself busy for the whole week, blocking some harmful thoughts from my head. Hee~ I promised myself and my friend that i wun be sad, i'm the apple that always smile no matter wad and i believe i will never allow that to change. Not anyone can change it either.

Erm... Received a few hints from some guys this week but decided to avoid that subject coz i just wanna live my life simply. Dun want it to be mess up unnecessarily. Though i can put a bit of my load down now, but i do not wanna slack at all. Relaxing is a must, revising is definite, other stuff can be swept aside.

Love has long been gone, i'm feeling real good with my life full of friends who accept me for who i am and allow me to have fun with everyone and anyone, no restrains, no nothing. Hee~ Feeling real good in this environment though sometimes, conflicts might arose or even cold war might occur but as time passes by, conflicts and stuff will be dissolved into the air. Isn't this the best? HeH!

No more mistakes will be made, no more wrong steps taken!

Small little mistakes could be disastrous. Funny little mistakes could snowball, so that while you are still laughing at the mistakes, u might find yourself facing death.

No comments: