Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lots of stuff...

Well, well, well, yesterday was another day of work. Due to Ot on Saturday, i was pretty exhuasted yesterday. I did sat down to settle some of my maths qn that i was stucked with. Lack of concentration, i stopped, went to prepare for work.

Everything done by 4.15 and so i went out. Bought Mentos as usual and a bottle of H2O to make sure i dun puke on the bus. Sort of slept a bit on the bus and the next thing i knew was, i've reached OHS. Dragged myself into the hotel and did everything restlessly.

Met TingLing and her mum there but i was still pretty restless so didn't talk much. After all were done, went to canteen and wait for her mum to finish eating. Then, i went over to talk to Firdaus and Najib. Ermm.. Quite a bit of craps came out of their mouth and couldn't fit in. HA! OT firdaus asked, didn't gave him an exact answer, and Najib was like "U r the 1st his ask u know?" And there goes all the other craps.

Hai.. Lawrence bully me again... Out of all the other girls, he gave me 4 tables. HAi... Or should i say, out of all the pple in the ballroom, he gave me and Jia ning 2 to 4.... Wah lao... Sad lor... and he dares laugh at it. Good thing Jia Ning is a nice guy and he worked well. Also, Lawrence is not inhuman lah, he helped out quite a bit. Hee~ Remembered all the tables were very slow except for one which only consists of 5 pple, it is of cos they are fast. Got one table, they were god damn sLOW!!!!!!!! Sucks lOr, all very impolite de(except for 1 lady), all give me those F*** face lor... Wah lao, their suZane already got 2 platter liao neh, and next dish is here, haven't clear anything lor... SiCkoS... But then, i thought to myself, since i'm working OT and the dessert is theirs, who CARES!!! If it gets cold it's their problem. So i went to look out for the other 3 tables, till their platter very empty liao then clear. heH! Mean of me, but that's a fact.

Everything finish liao, everybody dismissed liao, Firdaus started to give instructions to which who goes to where and i ended up packing store with Andy which was incomplete when we were told to go eat. Hee~ While eating, Chung Ee asked wad is that Shitaka Mushroom(if i'm not wrong), and i started telling them the story whereby the guests were saying. This lady from this table was asking wad is that and after some serious answering, a guy came out and said "It's penis"(cos it takes the form of a penis) and they were laughing while i was trying to endure. So i told them this story, and they all starting crapping and i dunnoe wad happened, Najib wanted to explain wad is penis to me, and Chris started saying "Apple knew, she got bf b4." And they carried on with all those stuff and i got a bit puzzled bout wad they were saying, so i just smiled along... Erm... very weird right?! Erm... SiCk... HAHA!

OT started out fine, we were folding the tablecloths back coz there were changes. After that, i was told to bring the washed linens to the store. Erm.. After helping out Tingling and mama to squeeze the dirty linens into the cage, i went along. Erm... The store is very creepy u know. I was very scared in there alone. I kept singing, and i gotta fold the tablecloths and napkins properly. It felt so eerie! It was exceptionally scary at the inner part of the store, coz u know, gotta go deeper and i was so scared something might pop out. But heh! think to much lah! I was able to stay put in there without any panicking and finished the stuff. Went on to help Najib with the settings. hee~ It was then, when Firdaus broke the news to me that i'm gonna stayed till 2. I was like totally wanting to cry liao... HAi... He was trying to persuade me and ya, u know, as always, i gave in. Hai.. Went on to do stuff, real shack at that point. ANd i wasn't sure of the setting, and kept walking in and out of the stewarding just to get to wad is necessary. And guess wad? I risk falling down, i climbed onto this very unstable box just to get the high-ball glasses. Then i thought i'm done when Chris asked me to get another 20 glasses and put them outside. Sian... After that, went to 2nd lvl, to the conference store and changed up.

After changing, i heard somebody calling me, but i ignored coz i thought my ears were playing tricks but then, it was true lah, Firdaus was calling me, he and Najib were at the staircase smoking. And he was asking that i changed in the store and i said yes and he said didn't ask him to join me, and i'm like, craps... Well, totally dying... Took cash, get IC, onto the cab. Guess wad, i hit my foot when i was in the cab, sad lor... Everytime when i'm tired, i gotta injured myself. Hai... It was raining real hard back at the west. SiAn...

Ee's memory is very good, he remembered the way back to tingling's and my house. Well, for tingling, can understand lah, but mine.. HeH! He really got a good memory lor... Just a few steps out the cab to my block, i was 1/4 drenched. Hai... Back home, bathed and straight to bed.

This morning, i wanted to wake up to go D&T. I felt my back bone hurting, it's sort of stuck and it hurts! And my head was starting to spin... And so, i lie back down, and sleep. I decided not to go le.. Ting as well.. Hee~ Till, 1+ then i woke up, i was damn tired. Ot, 2 days in a roll, cannot make it liao lah... However i got enough rest. I was trying to do some hw just now but can't pen down so decided to do some D&T which i didn't touch much as well lor...

5 days for me to complete my homework. ERmm... Try to bah! Just now was talking to Ting bout different things, short and brief one. And i gotta find out quite a bit of stuff... Hehe~ Like she said, some pple whom we used to be close to seem to have drift away. Coz of the environment i guess. Well, that's life...

People moved away, friends drift apart but I believe, somewhere in our heart, they are there, silently caring...

No comments: