Thursday, June 30, 2005

I am so enthu!

Believe or not, i am extremely obedient today. Stayed back for D&T, making the last process for my artefact b4 i assemble them up. And back at home, i sat down and do my maths all on my own. HeH! If i were so during the holidays, i will not be worrying bout any of the homeworks now. I'm just too lazy then. HA!

On other things, Somebody came back to school today and we got lots of opinions bout her, not really we, i'm only at the hearing and nodding part. Well, looking at her, can see she somehow let herself off a little over the edge. She wasn't so back then but now, well, changes i supposed.

While i was looking at Mr Loh helping me with my D&T, erm... Felt very thankful. Never felt that way b4 coz last year, i didn't really sought help from the 2 TSOs. Like i said, i work well alone, way too well and that was wad happened last year, i basically did everything on my own and i proudly said the A1 i got was rightful. This year, didn't really asked from them too much, unlike the others, still, a loner i am, doing most of the things myself, only till the back part, i asked the both of them for help. Ermm... Lots of gratitude for them.

Just now, received a msg from Jesper in friendster. Was very suprised but nah, it's not anything special or wad. He just came across one of my old msg to him like, 5 months ago and decided to reply me. HA! FunNY hor!

Well, i hope my hardworking attitude will remained till tml, hoping i can finish all of my D&T by this week. Hopefully! HA!

Laughing her way through, no more mood swinging. She's just trying to complete whatever she can with the little strength she holds.

No comments: