Tuesday, June 28, 2005

To school!

hEh HEh! BAck to school today! It feels good to be back though there are a lot of things undone but mood is still high up. Woke up very early today, 6am sharp and started doing the same old rountine to prepare myself for school. Afterwhich, walked to school feeling pretty good!

Quite a few pleasant surprises today, we have a change of classroom, new environment, new atmosphere, and hopefully a new beginning for 5A1. It is so much better than the small and stuffy class we previously had. Good news we had, homeworks dun need to be pass up today.. Hee~ Most of which is next Tues... One more thing, i realised it is youth day on Sunday last night... HAHA! Which implies there's no school on Monday! And since i got no school, i told felicia that i can work on SUnday, looking at them so frustrated with calling pple to work. heh! Hai... Actually i hesitated whether to go back not, coz the fact is, school start le, will i have enough energy to like handle all this stuff? I hope so...

More bout school, received news that there's quite a bit of Mock exams coming up. ALl the schedule have been properly planned and guess wad? There will be an EL mock paper1 tml... Hai... No choice, that's life. Wad else, next tues, there's a CL mock... Hai... I'm just wondering y is there CL mock when CL o level is over le, then ting told me, some people result might not be good lor... Suddenly feel our Chinese HOD quite selfish de lor.. Last term, all the subjects gave way for Chinese and even sacriface a week for CL but now, she wants to take their time again.. Anyhow, that's wad it's gonna be.

Other than that, school was fine, resuming to studying mood le. today is only a slight revision, tml the real thing will come. HA!

O ya! i just remembered something. Faizah told ting something and i was like totally stunned by it. Faizah said HaDi(if i'm not wrong) like me! HAHAHA! Coz the other day ting me and eric went to play pool, met Hadi and clement, then today faizah said that... I'm like, HA! Dun joke with me! And they all started giving me a malay name? Just coz.. U know.. The thing bout malay guys recently... And ended having Maria and Susanah? Ok, fine, that is like SO "FUNNY" lor hor... Heh~

Coming clean bout Firdaus... Not gonna exposed much.. He is a guy who is my brother's childhood friend. CAn u believe it? Wad a coincidence... Heh! And u know... Like my friendster said in the pic, he is dubbed "My boyfriend" .. HAHA! I did dub him that, my dear sister did! HAHA! CrAps....

K, nothing much... cIao!

My life has been spiced up by him and it is he, who made my world a better place... -Guess who?-

No comments: