Saturday, June 18, 2005

back

Erm... 3 days without blogging. Those 3 days were as usual, tiring, but always fun.

School was the same, I seem to be late everyday but well, it's d&t, being late is not very bad, and i wasn't late for too long, like 5 -10 min. Yup, i am progressing. As in my D&T artefact. Ermm... I got the hexagon done, the body done, now, i'm struggling with the belt which i think is ok. At least i know how to get it moving with Mr Chin's talks. Unlike Miss Lim, who doesn't even wanna talk to me bout it, without any choice left, i approached Mr Chin. HeH! It's good that he solved my problem. Next in line will be, the table and the wall for the gearbox. Then i guess, my artefact will be done. I predict like 2 or 3 more weeks? I think can be done bah. I guess.... At home, time to start with the folio le.

Work last night was, well, the most boring one i have ever encountered. I guess it was because there's only one small wedding dinner and staff were more than enough. And Lau came up personally to assist the couples. Chris were around the VIP tables helping out while Joey and me looked and served. A bit sian all the way. Both of us thought the same way. Ha!

Awkward in the beginning when Lawrence was asking me bout Billy... Then i awkwardly told him that he's not my bF... Later, Christopher came shouting, "Apple, your lao gong ask u wanna work OT not!" Then i'm like, standing by the table, with my eyes wide open, and Lawrence was laughing, telling Chris not to anyhow say... HAHA!!! Told Chris b4 but he forgot, well, it's ok lah... I dun mind wor... O yA! And, Tingling's mama was saying how Billy and I were perfect match, when i was in front of her and Billy behind her. HA! However, it is weird coz i dun feel much anymore, coz i guess after those pondering that night, i had it in mind that it is over, he is my friend. So, no harm! Moreover his station was just behind us and it wasn't that cham lor. Like i said, dun feel much le. Now, at least they all knew bout it already. Heh! OT was ok, worked with Najib, he is, u know... U know... Dunno how to describe but left me some stuff to do and finished them. Then did a very unfamiliar setting, and i'm glad, i knew how to do liao...

I stayed at home the other day, skipping one day of d&t. Like i planned, i cleaned up my area, and leaving more places for things. And later that evening, went out for Yuki YakI, as planned. Ermm... It was all great. It had been a while since i went out with my class guys. this time, having lots of fun. Coincidentally, we met Chua and ying ying in yuki yaki. Chua said it was his BD that day and he is still so noisy after so long. HA! Went to Heeren for a while, stomach totally bloated, felt like vomitting already. Spent $24 on food... Ate a bit too much. While we walked out of heeren, saw Andy, Wei Xing and Wesley. Said Hi to them though i dunnoe who wesley is.. Heh! Next, went to Lucky plaza, baleno, wanting to get a V-cut Tee, sadly, there's not L size.. Hai... too Fat... But then, Ting told me just now, that there's L already!!! HAHA!!! gonna go and try it and buy it. More, went to Giodano and bought a collar tee which i later learnt is called Polo Tee... Pink one... Quite weird of me to choose Pink but u know, dun wan to be really that dark, when i have such rosy cheeks! HA! Sickening of me! Went to "this fashion", yu, yuting and me, bought t-shirts which are childish but able to suit us pretty well. And i bought a short pants for casual wear and that's it. Spent over $20 on clothes that day. Brought $50 out, left with $2 back. HA!!!

I still feel like buying stuff lor.. A bit out of my mind but really wanna satisfy myself. Mp3, will be able to get it once Ming Ming is free, we'll go.

I guess those 3 days were not so bad except i got my eye bags out again. hee~ Ugly... Tml, can sleep more then will be going to work. Considering whether to work Ot not, coz my situation not very good... Hee~ U know... But in need of Cash... Moreover, my hp bill, $62!!!! OMG!!! All cos of the phone calls... I reduced on my SmS already but the phone calls... Sian... Hao bah, Maybe if there is OT, then work bah.. Hai... Leave it to decide tml.

Seriously, u guys should check out BSB new album, coz it is just too aweSOME!!!!!!! Believe me! It is SO NICE!!! THe ballads are great, the R&B were smooth, the pop-rock edge is there... WoR... Love tHem! They are just too GoOD to rESiSt! WaKAKAKAKA!!!

It's all so dark and mysterious, when the one you want doesn't want you.

No comments: