Monday, June 27, 2005

Not in the mood to go back...

Ermm... Didn't have much time to do a lot of things. I haven't see others' blog for many days le.. I went to read Trish's one last night, but i didn't manage to finish them, just too tired to finish. Read Bt kor's blog, when i got in, i thought i went to the wrong web, coz he changed skin le. Then, others de, no time, no energy...

Work yesterday was ermm.. Ok bah... Once we went up, Chris was dispatching staff to which ballroom, and i was told to set VIP tables... VIP tablecloths.. Sick.. Coz of that, i ran a lot, and i mean A LOT! Went to laundry there ask ask, then i saw this guy(who i dunno), he looked at me, and i looked at him, then i smiled to him and he smiled to me, and i wonder a bit and asked, "DO i know u?" Then he said no, and we go "HAHAHA" HEH! Went up, do whatever i can for the tables' setting and chair cover, sux lor, not enough chair covers, i ran to store, to Ob1,2 then to bt kor and a china guy and me go "steal" from ob 1, 2.. HAHA!! Shh.... After that, called to go briefing...

Zoe and i for VIP, together with Jean... Hai.. Nothing interesting happen lah, Zoe and i made a lot of deals along the way, as to who would pull the dress, who would go up for champagne and all the blah blah things... HAHA! Then, i remembered Lau acting a bit weird.. HA, then got one guest looked at him with those face... HAHa! But i didn't tell him... Heh! He called me Auntie wor... Very sad nor... HAi... Roy very cute also lah, come and take food eat... HEh! Shh....

Well, on our side is ok i think. But on the other side, ermm... At the end something very bad happened and Andy being the storeman got blamed for everything... Ermm... He was very angry wor... Didn't really know wad happened, but from all sides of stories, i kind of got the idea of wad happened. Glass breaks, into pudding, cut guest, complain... Party involved were pretty big... Ermm... wadever...

Felt a bit guilty lah, coz promised firdaus to work ot but thought there wasn't, there actually wasn't but at the end, started pulling pple while i gong gong walk away and jio friends to go for supper. Hee~ Later got go treat him chocolate lah... Hee~ Actually i treat everyone i saw... HA! Was a bit crazy last night lah, coz of overdoze of pills... HA! kidding lah, just felt that it is like the last day i can have loads of fun at work. If i were to go back when school reopen, i will be extremely restless de. Actually, shouldn't be going back, but wad can i say, they are really in need of staff... Yes, extremely... Help when i can, apologize when i really can't.

Played with almost everyone last night, everyone i can see... Little little jokes to make pple feel really "cake" HA! Didn't manage to play with bt kor... Speaking of which, dunno who touch my phone while i fell asleep wor... My sent item got a msg to bt kor when i didn't send him anything. Then he replied and i woke up upon hearing the tone. And i'm like wad? Huh? wad huh? A bit weird hor, phone going crazy like me... HAHA! He called me "ma" again... Wah lao, i really got so old meh? I'm like 17 nia leh. B4 that, miao miao and Ryan(the one that i asked "Do i know u" A zillion times one) said i'm 18. Wah lao, auntie, ma, 18, enough hor! I'm only 17, sweet 17, still far from ma and auntie and 18 hor... Very mad! *SoB*

HAi... When i went on transport, i go on to call pple and say goodbye... HA! wAste $$, but like i say, when i go crazy, nobody can stop me wor... Heh! Beside me going crazy, nothing much went wrong last night le... HA!

B4 i continue bout anything, i just wanna say, i haven't finish my homework. Ha! Well, heart drifting away lor, i still got 1 more essay to write and 4 compre undone. 2 paper2 undone, 1 whole set untouched and 2 HU sets. Lots! However, wad must be completed by today is EL, HU is after next week, Maths is Friday. So not bad, think can manage bah. Holiday mood should be shutting down, but i'm still in holiday mood. Hai.. This holiday seems so short, so not enough. Hai... Wad to do, no choice, go back to school, continue striving no matter my mood is there or not. Working? When they call then say lah.. Dun wanna stress myself. I guess the 2nd part of the year is gonna be really tough, tougher than the 1st part as O level is nearer. I will do my best to buck up, start my brand new engine and begin the next half of the chapter. Stripping off those fun, coz i know i can have a lot more fun after Os. Heh!

Wad else? Nothing much le... I earned quite a bit of $$ last few days, didn't spent much, o ya, bought a skirt, a lot left. Suddenly feel so dunno-wad-to-do, the cash should go inside bank i guess.. So weird hor... should go pay my bill 1st. HA!

I guess that's the end of the holiday, the end of the joyous moment, end of my happiness, end of those craziness, end of pondering, end of being loved, and the end of seeing couples popping champagne. HA! That's it! SMILE! I'll continue to walk my path!

Partying ended fast. Like a chinese proverb says:
There is no party that doesn't ends. (Tian xia wu bu san zhi yan xi)

No comments: