Thursday, June 09, 2005

Update

Wad should i say? Pure tiredness for the past 5 days... Starting from Saturday i believe. Now, i'm a bit gong liao... Coz haven't had enough sleep, like 3-4 hours a day... Straining my every veins to keep myself awake. Tiredness mostly from work and school.

Worked Ot on sAturday then woke up early 10am to go Bugis with Ping Hong then we were out all day. Shopping round Bugis, drinking coffee. Ermm... Mel's bf got some prob with his heart i think, he kept saying it hurts, just received news that he is gonna go hospital tonight. Hope he's fine bah. Anyhow, we went to timah to play Pool, asked Ting and Bt kor along. Ate dinner, my dear kor haven't appeared, later found out that he fell asleep in the office.. HahA! Waited quite long, but didn't blame him much lah, coz he's tired.

Ermm... I never knew Ping Hong, Ting and me could actually sit down and talk. We walked all the way from timah to batok and sat down talking bout life now. We have been together since we were Pri 3, after so many rounds, i can't believe we actually ended up being good friends now. heH! Lots of surprising things i realised, lots of stuff i didn't dare to say, but i just smiled, and make sure i remained as the one that entertain them most. That's just me. Another addition to my list of "special friends"

Very tired on Monday coz of the late night, D&T was tedious, Chemistry was HoT... Ended up rushing back home at 4pm. Good thing my da kor at home, asked him to send me down to OHS. HeH! Took advantage of his BiKe... hee~ But tao yan lor, his bike's sit slants up and when i alight, i didn't know there was a drain there, my leg couldn't reached floor so i slide down, in the end, my toe went straight into drain, it bled and got blue black at my knee area. Very sad, limp myself into the hotel. Then da kor dun even wanna help, tao yan! Good thing i can tahan the pain, arbo i surely can't work, heh!

Finally saw Sa Sa and Ai ying back, miss them lots, they were almost the same(crappy). But then, i guess it is that, that allows me to enjoy their company. I dun remember much bout work, but i rmb we got 1 to 1? HAhA! Coz reserve tables were not open. And i recalled Yihua helping out a lot, haha! 1st time seeing the helpful him, maybe cos peiying is there bah! :X heh! Anyhow, i rmb teaching one of the 1st timer, who happens to have the same name as yuting, a lot of stuff. Heh! It is not everyday u can see Apple so patient de hor! HeH!

OT that night too... Ermm... Lots of linear i suppose, LOTS OF THEM! Counting them with Aisah the whole night. Arms got a bit numbed later, but everything was cool. O ya, i rmb Wee Loon wanting to hug me.. HahA! WeiRd... Entertain him a bit lah! HahA! Other stuff? I dun quite rmb le, but i do rmb going home, after bathing and all, slept till morning.

I was late again for Tues' D&T but it's only like 1 min late lor, but Miss Lim si Bei kay GoU lor, but wadever lah, she's always like that, if she's not so, she wun be Miss Lim liao lor. Trying to fix my gears and stuff, ended up having the whole group's strength to finally get the right holes, was a bit funny but thank them for that, i can finally settle with the trouble. Intially, i dun feel like doing it, but i told myself, there is no one else to help me, i gotta do it for myself, so i started with all the sawing and sanding and blah blah blah stuff. heH! not bad!

Promised Ping Hong to go Bugis with him again, this time, having Ting, Joey and TYS along, each wanting to buy their own stuff. Waited and waited, till Ping Hong. Then, Felicia called, needing staff, i looked at the time, it was bout 3pm, so i thought i might be able to make it but leh, gotta take cab home. hAhA! Met a very good taxi-driver, he talks to us bout lots of things and we laughed along, and he charged us $12 nia when there should be more. HeH! nice uncle there! Ran home, packed, rushed out. Almost dying. Wad's worst? i gotta chase after the bus, sia... it has been a while since i ran so fast liao lor.. On bus, doing Chemistry, "Water" was easy, finished it in bout 15min then went on to redox which i didn't complete. I rmb i slept my way thru the rest of the journey, trying to rejuvenate... heh!

Reached OHs, got a T-shirt which made me really puzzled, i hab absolutely no idea wad was going on, changed up, went up to put my bag, felt a bit weird bout my dressing. Saw bt kor, and he told me, going out for outside catering? ermm.. More Confused... Fancy asking me to do so when i have never done it b4. Follow his instruction, went to security waited for Chris. Realised i didn't hab my Tissue with me, so went up to get. At that point, already dying liao... Went into office, speechless, lots of them in there and i just found my way to a chair, sat down, rest. heh! Dun rmb wad i said but just walked along with Chris and LAu. chris was briefing bout the thing.

They were like joking all the way, and despite my tiredness, i entertain a teeny weeny bit. heh~ And i finally got the chance to tell Chris that billy is not my Bf, he was so noisy crapping bout the reason of my tiredness. Lau was saying, y i was so hardworking when the fact was, i dun wanna be hardworking, having to go to school early in the morning till noon during school holiday, it's compulsory, if not, i'll only go every other day. So sad... Wadever, they were still crapping while i was totally trying hard to rest b4 the long night comes.

BBQ buffet? Nothing much. Good pple, beautiful house with beautiful scenery and i believe those were rich pple. Quite a bit of talking with the guests this time, some were awkward, some were pleasant remarks, but most of the time, i'm just doing wadever they requested. HeH! end of the day, didn't know it was so late. After getting everything into van, i hopped on, and guess wad? I hit my head against the window, ha! Not just that, back at the hotel, i hit my head once again onto some red colour thing, and this one hurts like shit. Cannot believe how gong i am. Twice in a roll, that's enough. Back up, bt kor asked me to count linears again... Was totally sad... But did my best and i finished it, dunnoe whether the numbers were right, but it is already an effort put in. Was actually surprised that i was able to give my last shot of strength, heh!

Later, with help from Zhang Pu, got the linears into the cage and i went to look for kor to return him the paper. Went to bar, rest a bit... Firdaus li xiao me while i was trying to rest, then i hit him, HAhA! Ok, violent of me, but i just wanna rest. Changed up, and guess wad? I nearly fall down when i walked out of the changing room... Very cham leh me...

Up at office, took my bag, started to chiong my Chem TYS. Got stuck at the Copper(II) oxide thing when Chris was calling me. Heh! PApa very fan lor, kept calling, 10+ calls.. wAh... aiya, but i know he's just worried but quite frustrating lah.

Anyhow, got $$ and went to wait for transport. Slept my way on the van. Reached home, didn't bother much bout papa, just went to bath and sleep.

This morning, late again, then miss Lim suan me, she very wah kao lor... Aiya, dun say liao, say some more, my nerves might break. Just now, while cutting the acrylic rod, the whole piece came flying into my eye, and i was totally shocked for that second and shouted out "F***" Ha! Trish, cheryl and ting got shocked and came asking me whether i'm fine not. Wah lao, really painful lor, i kept washing. After washing, still very pain, red le. i think there is a scratch under my eye, i can't see it but can feel it. Now, still a bit pain. Plus the pain on my head(from the 2 hits), i can't stand sia... So clumsy wor... Sotong? Ha! i thought this is the name specially for Ting.. hAha! O my, i got it too... HaHA!! Cannot, must rest liao.

Seriously, this few days were exhausting but i had fun. Having so many people to laugh with, and most of all, something away from School, though i still gotta go back. Hai... Anyway, i'm really tired, i'm gonna rest well today and replenish wadever energy i need for the rest of the days to come. And remained as Apple!

Ermm... Got one guy kept pestering me sia... CAn't say here. Just a bit fan ren lor, still gotta entertain this kind of pple when i've zero time to rest.

O ya, ting told me, the cab-driver tot Ping hong and me are couple, HA! So funny...

Anyhow, those were the days. Waiting for another pool session with friends. HeH! Blogs? We'll see bout that.

Slowly losing my pace but I'm still going on, laughing about every single jokes.

No comments: