Monday, June 13, 2005

Working...

Blogging tIme! Working yesterday. It was pretty good i guess. At least i didn't keep complaining bout tiredness till night came. Early in the morning, i met up with Danial and we went to work together. He was feeling bad on the bus, wanting to puke. I used to have that feeling but got used to it liao le. Reached hotel, brought him to do wadever procedure, bring him to everywhere possible and that's it, work started.

Danial and me separated in the beginning, couldn't keep my promise of "taking care of him" but i doubt he needs it, he knew everything except for the places. I started with changing one of the table's tablecloth cos of the air-con dust. Andy and Yihua were complaining while Lawrence was saying "Happened b4 liao lah" Then he took my hp away. HaHA! Then he came back with my phone coz my papa called. Mama was bitching that she couldn't find her NETs and keep saying she didn't put it anywhere, implying i took it, when the fact was i didn't, i decided not to argue with her cos i know it will make the rest of my day awful so i just said, "i didn't take and i dunnoe" So she came to a conclusion that "fine, it is lost." WTH

Andy instructed to check geradon(dunnoe how to spell), and so i did. Was sitting down there, checking. And that's pretty much the only "complete" thing i did that morning. After that, went to eat lunch liao. Danial was saying our canteen is so much better than the British club de, saying that they dun even have sits and tables like that, only got stools.. HAhA! Pathetic! Aiya, but British club is british club, OHS is OHS.

Later, went back to work. Dunnoe y, so many pple asked me to check the same geradon again and again. Almost all the caps there asked me to check it, Andy did, Yihua did, Eric did, Lawrence did and Roy did. Heh! And i kept repeating, i did it le. HeH! After that was told to check one last time and so i did.

Encountered wedding lunch for the 1st time. A bit weird to have wedding in the afternoon, but nvm, continue with it. Eric told me he's helping me pick up, so i tot it was the 1st course. I was a bit in doubt cos 1st course got presentation leh, so i kept asking the Joanne whether is it right that i dun have to go for presentation, she assured me so. So i believe her. However, i'm still confused, cos if i dun have to do presentation, y did eric explain to me where should i stand later. And guess wad, my feeling was right, i should go for presentation but i didn't. Got reprimanded by Eric for that, but it was ok lah, he didn't scold me lor. Well, event went on. Ermm... Joanne drop the Wine on the VIPs... And i'm like totally shocked, i stood there not knowing wad to do, totally glued to the ground. And Roy was smiling and helping the lady wipe and clean, and joanne was apologizing. Then roy changed another person to work with me. Wah lao, i was very shocked lor, couldn't bring myself back for a minute. Heh! Later, everything went smoothely, no mistakes le. Hee~ The other partner was Wu Yang, quite a fun-loving girl. HehE~

After the event, i was starting to feel tired. Ermm... Eric told me to go do the settings for the night's dinner which makes me go "wah lao" but still went on to do it lor. Met this Auntie in the stewarding who is very good, she helped me with a lot, couldn't find, she helped me washed. And i was in the stewarding for like the next hour.

After the geradon is done, i realised i haven't do the table set up. And i panicked a bit lor. Cos they were doing turn over for ob3 liao... So i rushed back, get all the stuff, rushed till my sweat came out sia. Then went back, wanting to set up, when Bt kor came, he crapped a bit then he said the table cloth should be gold. Heh... Saved me some time ya, turned the thing over and started with setting up. Auntie Bee Hoon and Auntie Saunty was correcting me bout my mistakes but the thing is they dun wanna teach me the right one. And i was a bit pissed. And that Terry Goh kept on saying, "Wrong liao lah" Then dun wanna teach me lor, so mad, then i insisted he teach me how and finally i got it. So doT Dot Dot lor! Done with everything and finally, my turn to go eat.

Met Roy along the way when i went down the escalator, he was asking me to help him later with ob3 again which i think i can't dun agree bah, since he already said it out le, though later i regreted cos i tot i could go rosewood, more relaxing, but nvm. Went down and ate a bit, quite a bit of leftovers which Tingling helped me to covered up. Heh! Later, her mama went to locker to get stuff, and saw this few girls, new comer, who looks very lian lor, they were complaining that they can't open the lockers and wadsoever, so i helped a bit but then feel very tired liao, hack care them, went to toilet with mama and tingling.

After that, went to Rosewood skived a bit. Heh, i was totally breaking down at that point, sat behind the door and feeling my stomach aches. No choice, sat there, rest, till times up.

Eric saw me in ob1, 2 and wanted to chase me out coz he knew i'm suppose to be in ob3 but i wanted to pass something to Aiying so he got no choice. Afterwhich, i went back to ob3, checking the geradon once more, did that so many times yesterday. However, was asked to go back to ob1,2 again to dispatch staff. While standing there, i was wondering where Danial is, and i practically shouted "Where is Danial!" And guess wad, he was standing beside me. HA! Can't recognized him this way. HAhA!! And so, same thing, went back to ob3. Working with me, Auntie Yim(dunnoe spelled correct mah). She was considered good lah, but like all aunties, a bit long-winded. HeH! Which leaves me no ground to say anything. MIstakes even when we did the presentation. She didn't looked at me and she straight away bow and i'm like "huh?!" NVm...
Wee Loon helped a lot during portioning and at the same time crapping a lot bout hugging, kissing and all those blah blah stuff, did entertain him a bit lah. Heh! I remembered carrying a lot of oval trays yesterday. So much so that my arms hurt now. Erm.. And felt my skirt tight cos my phone was in there. Cos most of the time, left my phone with bt kor but yesterday didn't remember to, so it was in my pocket all the while which made my skirt a bit tight, coz of the size of the phone. YA, u should know if u r holding anything like 6260.

Everything was good, except for auntie yim's naggings but to be honest, she's quite an efficient worker who cares a lot bout beverages. HeH!

O ya, during ushering, this uncle hor, rmb the "uncle of OHS", Wah lao, i'm already half-dead liao, trying very hard to bring my smile out and he kept on coming to disturb me, initially still got entertain him, later, i got really fed up, so i ignored him and gave him those i-dun-wish-to-talk-to-you face. Heh! Yesterday ushered twice too. Afternoon got entertainment by Terry, and a lot of pple going to orchard parade. hA! Good thing i know where Orchard parade is , arbo, sure paiseh de. Evening also got a bit but not that much. Got bt kor to talked a bit and that's it. I remembered got a family of Ang Moh came to ask me bout restuarant, and asked me to spell out Huating... HAHA! So weird. But that caucausian was very polite. That's y i love Americans so MUCH!

OT was fun. Doing with Yu, haven't worked with her for very long le. Packed linears and play at the same time. I was playing right-hand pass using the table cloths, haha! That's how i practice my netball.. HAHA! And the 2 of us were jumping in the cage to squeeze the linears in. HeH! Tiring though. Counted everything, packed le, went for break. After that, tingling and me started the counting again. A bit sian to do those stuff. But we did it. Firdaus was a bit pissed off which we then knew was coz his no. was given to someone he doesn't like. HeH!

Nearing the end, he instructed me to go office and get the linear form to fill in everything. So i went down, ermm... Wee Loon, Chris, Cindy and felicia were in there. And Chris was telling them bout how the outside caterring was and pushing the credits to me. HAhA! Just cos i wore short sleeve that day and the man asked me "Am i local?", Come on! Give me a break! Tips came cos of all our hard work, not just mine. HeH! And Wee Loon was telling them the story bout a person who msg him to li xiao, and that person happens to be me. heH! I was sian lor hor, nobody to talked to. Everybody were out and i'm at home feeling sian... HAHA! I was laughing along with them lah. HeH!

After that, went to lvl 4 to get pay, 1st time ever. Got a total of $90 yesterday. HAHA! Cool right?! But a lot of energy, strength and sweat put in... HeH! However, my dream can come true liao le, can get an mp3 soon. Hee~ I decided to get one 256mb de, coz dun wanna waste so much $$ just to get one with big space and store 100 over songs when my battery couldn't last so long. HA! Foolish hor! So i heed my 2kor's advice lor.

In 2 days' time, BSB 5th album gonna come out! I am so excited bout it!!! Gonna get it!!! At long last!!! haha!!!

I forgot wad time i'm working this week le, very cham wor... gonna asked tingling bout it. HEh! Clumsy me...

Just now, i was pressing my head and i still felt the pain of that "hit". Wah lao... So long liao still like that....

Today went by fast, lots of sleep.. Heh! Piggy Me appeared. Gonna go sleep again, tml still got school. BuAi!

Being in that old place brings back lots of memories but it is still the best place I've ever known.

No comments: