Wednesday, June 15, 2005

14th June

Today is an awesome DAY! I didn't felt any bit of tiredness in school, i had lots of fun chatting along with Linda while we are the only ones in the D&T room. I finally had an idea how am i suppose to finish my gear part. After that, i believe it will be pretty easy to complete everything else. HeH!

Another thing that i'm overjoyed about. I GOT BSB ALBUM!!!!!! HAHA!!! Highly anticipated and finally the wait is over!!! HeH! So happy when i got it. Cheryl, Linda and Ping Hong can't stand me... HEe~ I'm like totally screaming and jumping there. CAn u believe it? I haven't felt that "me" come for a very long time. It's like the little apple is back, chasing after her idol like nobody's business. Hee~ *sHY* However, when i open the album, a bit disappointed with the booklet lah, cos instead of a booklet, it is a sheet of paper, folded up. But then again, it is already good. Wad matters most are the songs in there. Back home, started listening to it and almost immediately, i fell in love with the song "NEver Gone". A very nice song. Definitely be a hit if it came out as a single. Heh! It sounds real good! I love it so mUCH!!!! Guess wad? Backstreet's back, and nothing can stop them now! :D

Besides BSB, i sat down to do some hw today. I realised there was nothing to watch on TV, nothing to surf on net so i decided to go do some hw and i did, but of coz, i didn't complete all, i'm left with like 8 questions from one of the maths paper. As much as i did, there are still a lot more. 3 more sets of maths? One set of HU and lots of EL. Well, gotta buck up a bit wor.

Sort of decided not to go D&T tml. Plans for tml, gonna stay at home and sort of do some cleaning up of my area. Arranged my books orderly and make some room for myself. I find my area very messy since the year started. Heh! Recently i bought quite a few new things so wanna make it all fit in. But leh, wad i yearn more is to have a room of my own!!!! ARGH!!! SO long liao still dun have! 17 liao leh! Need some private space for myself sia! HAi... Long wait...

Just now, dunnoe y, Tingling suddenly jio me out. Quite weird cos it's been awhile since we went out together le, ever since we broke up with the 2 guys. Heh! Well, promised to go out with her on Friday, not gonna break it.

Tml night, Yuki YaKi with some of my classmates. Ermm... Still waiting for bt kor lor... Aiya... He seems so busy and some more, his pay haven't get? Hee~ Well... Movie in line, "Ghost train to hell", "Cursed", "premonition". HA! All scary movie. Only got Madagascar not scary but promised to go watch with yuting, so no choice. Still got ting neh... Erm... ANother Long wait...

O ya, i decided to spend the $$ i earned the other day. Buy some clothes and get my mp3 but mama got a lot of opinion for it lor. I mean, it's true that i shouldn't be such a spendthrift but then i haven't really spend my heart out for the past few months le. Besides my hp, all other stuff are old de, my bag is, my pencil case is. And lots more. Well, it's $200 i'm talking bout. Not a really big amount yet, it is not small as well. I worked 2 full days for that. Seem to be a waste to spend them just like that but leh, hands itching a bit lor. heh! Moreover, i got lesser and lesser clothes in my wardrobe that i like. Got sick of most of it. Left with only 2 or 3 that i like. Heh! Chosy... Well, gonna consider bout it bah.

BSB still rocks for so long. Life is back to where it stopped 5 years ago. I wish i could turn back time to when i was Pri 6, the days back then were so much better than it is now. However,life now is not too bad, at least i got things that are realistic. Like i said b4, backstreet boys brings back those old times, and it brings the young and naive apple back but deep within, knowing i've grown up so much... Too much...

Never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are. Always close, everyday, every second of the way. Even though for now we got to say goodbye, I know u'll be forever in my mind. -Never Gone by BSB-

No comments: