Sunday, June 26, 2005

life is...

Guess wad? I lost track of almost everything... I dun even remember wad date it is and wad day it is... Wah lao... So many days didn't touch com liao... Felt a bit weird... Last few days were like living hell... Gotta wake up early, go school, after that continue with so many stuff...

Went to school and basically work with woods. Miss Lim PMS those few days but seriously speaking can't blame her for that cos she got Yi xiang to handle. Yi xiang is the guy who doesn't have any interest in D&T but got no choice and took it, in the end, Miss Lim Headache. Ha!

Did i mention? I got my mp3! HAhA! It was awesome having my own mp3. I call it my baby... Baby1=Nokia 6260, Baby2=Creative mp3... Hee~ 2 babies at the age of 17, not bad huh. The thing is, i worked really hard for these 2 babies of mine. Both babies are bought with lots of sweat. Worked from early in the morning to Ot late in the night just to get enough cash to get them and also to feed my baby1. Hai... Slave for them.

Sometimes, i find my friends very fortunate. All this stuff like mp3 and hp, i must work so hard to get it but some of them can just get the $ from parents, some from relatives., while some have it as a gift. So envious, and i'm here struggling to get it, and got reprimanded for spending those hard-earned money. So, am i pathetic or am i just facing society a bit earlier? Forget it, wun have the answer, as long as i'm happy having those stuff then that will be my aim, y depend on others when u can do it yourself, come on! This is Singapore, nothing is free at all, work for it or ask nothing bout it!

Also, i bought a cordless phone for the house. Hai.. Find my ma quite unfair lor. I mean, she can ask Da kor to buy since he's already receiving pay. It's not like he got a family to feed, he only got his Bike to feed. Look at it this way, he's earning bout $1000 a month, his bike take away 1/4 of it, he's bills and cigarette takes away another 1/4. So where did another half goes to? He can't possibly be eating so much right, how much is a phone? Hai... Fancy mama asking me to buy one when i am only working part-time. However, i got a sense of satisfaction buying that phone lor, at least i contributed to the household. hee~

Bout work... I remembered i changed a lot of times the other day. Cos of VIP event and stuff... Aiya... Then later, i recall myself running around just to complete the geradon(the VIP trolley). So sickening! If it's only short of a few, i can understand, it is so fucked up lor... Plates only got 20+, no saucer, no serving gears, no nothing.. I got so frustrated, i started asking who the other VIP server was, and i started glaring at Bt kor... But can't blame him lah, coz he's not the one that set it, he just asked me to check, and i did, and it sux... ShiT! No idea y, that day seem to be very busy. I remembered myself telling a girl to have to take a tray even when she's serving a glass, she kind of stared at me but wad can i do, just trying to teach, not being proud. Hai... got admonished by Wee Loon su quite a few times for doing the wrong things... Was very sad lor, coz 1st time got scolded for those small mistakes. Like i said, not in the mood to work, that's y mistakes so many. SiAn... After the whole event, all the staff were told off by bt kor and wee loon su for not taking instructions and not topping up drinks. To be frank, i never really saw bt kor so mad b4 lor... I mean, ya, sometimes he will scold but that night, he was really mad, he's face was, u know, so fierce... Wah lao, those new-comers si bei rebellious lor, once bt kor went out of the room, they started showing those sickening face and i heard one said, "Wah lao, wad time liao lah, c*** B**" Then i'm like, wah... Wad the hell went wrong with those pple, nv really saw that last year... Changes... Hai...

OT, Firdaus came back... Ermm... I was following up pretty well until i was told to pack store. Kao.. Like i said b4, store is damn scary lor, good thing i brought baby2 along, arbo i can't stay there lor. And hor, as sotong as i am, i knocked my head onto this steel pole, really hard! I was like, totally blacked out for a minute... Sian... after packing, i went out and saw nobody, and i was so shocked, i thought they've left. Check time, 1.30. Then i goes, cham, they leave liao ar?! But then saw Sa sa and Yuting at the foyer and i let off a sigh of relief. Went to rosewood and saw them busy with those stuff, talking to bt kor and i couldn't fit into the conversation coz i'm just too damn tired. Bt kor say my face was red? HA! AppLe, But seriously, does my face goes red evertime? HeH! After wad we thought we've done, the girls went to change up, i wanted to change too but bt kor asked me to get the signage, right? Then cHris went to check, lots of unacceptable things, ended up washing those water-pitcher. Then went back and put, few funny things happened, Heh! Cute lah hor... Then, i really thought can go liao, but got bread basket to take, took liao, and i thought it's finally time to change, when Chris and Bt kor started asking me to send msges to each other, i was totally trying to get out of it. Then, Chris asked me to fold the napkins, i was like, please lor, everybody change liao leh... Then he started crapping bout looking for a bf for me, intro guys to me, i was like, am i so desperate? Do i look desperate at all? Come on, i'm as free as can be... Then, i finally can go change up after everyone is done. Hai... real sad wor... and tired..


Didn't go home next, went for supper with them. Good thing the driver is a nice guy, he let us off at the same destination, unlike the guy, say this say that, say until he's very principled like that, then face turned black, kaO...

Ate ramen for my supper, or to be exact it's my dinner and also breakfast. Ha! Can't believe how Sasa can be crapy, i'm like totally switching off liao, and she's so hyper saying all those cold jokes. And i just kept getting stuck bout wad they were saying. So i decided not to chap in, just continue eating. HeH! After eat eat le, continue talking bout different things and i find myself totally unable to get into those conversation, decided to take my maths out and do, and seriously, i nv do my work early 3am de lor. I did it like it's in the afternoon. HAha! However, not many were done lor, i saw this lengthy question and decided to stop. Very siAn... So, then, dunnoe wad happened, decided to go back. O ya, i rmbed i was looking at the moon, just wondering how come i can see 2 moons. Ok, not that i'm fainting or wad, it's just that, how come asthematism has double vision? I know it has something to do with the rectea, coz the light went in and it goes all directions, but then how come i dun see many vision, just double? Hai... Human body, total mystery... Ha! Fancy me thinking bout that at that part of the night.

After that, ken send me back after wenhui. His bike quite nice wor... Like it. Ermm... i thought my da kor's driving already very scary liao, now, comes ken, i'm totally stoned lor, he sped so fast and i was trying to find something to grip on... Scare me half death... Wah lao... But thank him for driving me back lah...

Next day, promised to go movie with yuting but when we get there, the times were unable for me to make it to work, so decided to walk around, eat dessert, buy some stuff, and that's bout it. At least i spent some time with my dear friend. Went to work with my bag full. Let's see, last night was ok bah, not very tiring, guests not fussy, the MC very funny, can't stand him, even when i'm portioning, i hear his jokes, i laughed, hEh! Actually decided to work OT de but then, i saw SAsa, aiying, shirley and yuting struggling as to who should work, so i decided ok, i dun wanna work liao, and also feel very tired le, so i let out one more space lor. Aiying like going to cry like that, very scary wor... wah lao...

After that, went to eat supper with some of them. Without her kaki, sasa was so quiet, cannot stand. But later, she makes Eric goes "Wah lao!" HAHA! Ok, lots of lame things happened. Ended the day when we get on the 1.30 transport. Erm.. On the transport, just me and sasa, we chatted so much, bout everybody, mostly the black jackets. Hee~ Shhh... *seCreTs*

Come to think bout it, i dun feel like working anymore, not much fun bout working without those old people. A bit boring, just a few left, sometimes all are republican chinese and just doesn't feel right. If sasa they all weren't there, i only got those aunties and one or 2 younger ones that i can talk to. Also, just some captains to talk to. Getting real boring at OHS, not that their things are boring, the working staff are the ones, missed those days... Very mUCh.... Hai...

Forget it, bout school, still got a lot to do. Very slack lor me. That's y i didn't wanna go work liao, no time for school work and i can't do on bus, i'll feel like puking. Cham... Just tomorrow to complete so much... hAi... Hope i can at least complete most of it bah...

FAmily... Haven't talk to them much these couple of days, just my mama... Papa, same, paranoid bout me coming home late. I still can't figure out the reson for his sudden paranoia. Hai... wadever....

Enough, gonna go prepare for work once again... Ciao...

Still, no movie watched this holiday and i swore to watch one, bo bian, no time i guess... Ghost Train, Batman Begins, Mr & mrs Smith... Initial D? Erm.. Heard it is nice, but just dun like jay chou.. HahA! If i ever watched that, then it is cos of Edison Chen... HAHA!

Living in a place I once called paradise but now, it seems like a living hell.... Life is about to show it's true colour to me again... I was running from the truth...

No comments: