Friday, July 01, 2005

Emotions

Ermm... Suddenly felt pretty emotional bout certain things. I just realised that i can stopped loving someone but i can never forget those memories, both the good and bad ones. Look at me now, i'm very happy the way i am, still going crazy every once in a while but somehow, when everything quiets down, i felt that feeling. Ting was talking to me bout some of her things and i totally agreed with her. Trying to keep ourselves occupied everyday, trying to block out some unhappiness but somehow, that is not the way. I tried to make her see the point but the fact is, i am still struggling with that point i pointed out. Hai... Wad The! Oh well, i guess that's some bitching i got after a long day at school.

I got the shock of the day this morning while i was walking to school. A motorist fell from his bike, and i'm like, standing a few metres away, caught by complete surprise. Everyone was looking at him, i dunno wad to do, but later, he stood up on his on so i guess he should be fine. Wah.. Shocked sia... Never seen one buang like that. Bike is very dangerous, must warned my kor liao... Ermm... Kor? HaHA! Two kors... Bt Kor and my Da Kor...

2nd shock of the day, butterfly.... Wah LAo! It is the one thing i detest most in my entire life. It just came flying and flying and it is big and black and disgusting!!!!! From then on, i am awake! HA!

Ermm... Atmosphere in class was pretty dense these couple of days. Wondering wad's wrong. Maybe coz its a new semester so everybody is starting to feel the stress?? Maybe.. Especially after our very poor MYE results.

D&T as usual, i decided to assemble some of the parts together instead of wasting time waiting for the TSOs and Miss Lim to help me with the circuit. Good thing i didn't wait, didn't see them after school till like 4? HA! Smart!

Ermm... Cheryl cut her hand with the band saw. Can u believe it? The speed of that machine, her hand went into it... Wah lao... I can't even imagine it. That thing hurt my eye the other time, this time, cutting Cheryl. Should i call it "Killer machine" ? Hee~ Craps... But it's really dangerous, even after 4 years of using that. Hai...

Then, i saw my juniors training just now, got the urge to go join in but then told myself i'm outta it, already got my cert liao... Heh~

Got quite a lot of homework this weekend. Hai... Gonna work for Sat and Sun... Hai... How? Dun think i have the time to finish my homework. Die... Seriously, wad am i exactly doing? Working at this point of time? Hai.. Wadever... No more for next week i guess unless i really got nothing better to do. Yes!

Speaking of work, Chung Ee hit me this morning when i walked pass his class, i didn't notice him, not in time to react. Nowadays, he and his girl a bit weird... very DoT Dot dOt in my language but wad can i do? Entertain them lor, gonna see him at work this weekend so hopefully i can get my revenge. HA! Sh...

It's time to retire... I didn't have much rest today, no sleeps in class, not enough sleeps last night, no afternoon nap, that's it, i wanna sleep. Movie tml... Looking forward to it... War of the worlds, dun stop me! I haven't gone into the cinema for months! *soB*

Never allow sorrow to overcome you, never let anger succumb your thoughts, never give way to emotions, you rule your life.

No comments: