Wednesday, July 06, 2005

ScHOOl!

Last night, after blogging, i went to hab my dinner and after that, engine started, from 8pm till 12am, i was in front of my study table, trying to complete everything possible. Heh! Manage to get most of it done. Along the way, Ting hor, very funny lor, we started to crap bout missing pple and things like that and it came down to a point where, Terry Goh, Terry Tan and Terry Chua came out. It is a secret between us so can't say much, just funny. Later, she went to bed, while i continued. Tired but i can't sleep when i was on bed. I started to worry bout O level, it is bearly the second week of the new semester and we are already rushing so many things, and stayed back everyday for mock, and for artefact... wah lao.. Very Hiong leH...

Back to school today, it was well, as usual... Lots of lessons... Chemistry took up not only the CME period but also part of recess time. Much complains bout Miss Wang taking up time but wad's behind all this is her desire for us to do well, so, can't blame her at all. O ya, i remembered at the back part of it, she's asking a question and nobody wants to answer, and i got so pissed and i said out my answer, which i didn't know she would hear, she repeated wad i said, "yes, Availability and Cost" And finally, we are dismissed... HEHe~

Recess time, looking for flexible curve and luckily one of my Netball junior has it, so relief. Guess wad? While waiting for her to get the curve, i mistook a pipe as a person and i apologized to it... Can u believe it? I hit onto it and i thought it was someone and i said sorry TWICE! Yuting was laughing at me and i was laughing at myself too... HAHa!

The day ended with lots of Questions asked by friends and hai... Baby1 menu button spoil again... No choice, this time, must send it to Phone care liao. So sad.. Baby2 is still very healthy, gonna buy new clothes for it... heh! Like siao hor, treating electronics stuff like my child. I'm going crazy nowadays.

Just now, was talking to Ting bout some of my previous relationship thing and in my mind, i told myself, everything is over, i dun feel anything anymore, all the stuff are erased, now, i am happy. I'm loving everyone around me, from the closest to the most distant ones, i make it a point to treat them well, coz if i dun, i might lost. Like for example, i tried to talk to those whom i seldom talk to in school, and at work too... Dun u find it incredible? If i never get close to them and talk, we might nv talk at all, it just feels so weird. Anyhow, i got a few more friends now. I'm like collecting friends hor... HAHA! No lah, they are pple to be treasure inside my heart.

I was slacking all the way today, was so happy that i can have a weekday slightly free in the evening. Though i stayed back for Maths mock, i got my deserved reward later which is drinking honeydew Sago... HAHA!!! B4 that, had a double cheeseburger, nv had one b4, coz i thought it wun taste good but with yuting's encouragement, tried it, it's not bad lor. Back home, treat mama my Honeydew Sago and went to relax a bit, DL some new wallpapers and change baby1's setting a bit and finally i got one theme, that is mutually exclusive to myself. Hee~ After that, Felicia called? Ermm... Work? I agreed? Yes i did. Very bad of me, just promised myself last night yet i change my mind. Hai... Actually the thing is, Mama just now told me, we got some financial thingy going on at home, i gave most of wad i earned to mama after paying off my bills, so now i'm left with a bit nia, so i just wanna make some $$ for myself so i dun need extra from pa or ma, this way, they only got the 2 kors to care bout. Hai.... Dun worry, i'm not neglecting my studies, i'm am doing my best to buck up liao, this is only the beginning of the week, i might be tired later this week but it will be a fruitful week.

Next on, gonna start to read up some chinese passages coz next week CL oral liao... Also, at the same time, continue with EL.

I started to wonder, when will the threesome(Hong, ting, me) will actually have time out to go study together. Though i am not very keen bout it, coz as u know, i'm a great loner, but i'm sure it would benefit me as well, some way or another. Also, bout asking Sasa, to come out and tutor me some EL, haha! Cos her EL not bad wor... Bt kor as well, but i doubt kor have the time so dun wanna bother him at all. See, this is wad i thought about last night, when i was tossing around my bed. Well, maybe it is still a good idea for me to study alone given my personality, a change might be good as well.. Anyhow, let the time come bah.

Remember the question asked? The answer is: Surname. Everyone has it, Westeners' are longer, Easteners' shorter, monk has it, but they nv use.. Right? Wah... Suddenly so cold...

Ok... Nothing much more to add... Arghh!!! I saw Eric in! heH! Crazy me again... Anyhow, this few days will be hard to get by coz we need to stay for everyday, Friday, hopefully dun have to. Hao... Jiu Zhe YAng... CiAo!

The sun is up and it's an awesome day.. There's a reason for looking up but I'm feeling down.

No comments: