Tuesday, July 05, 2005

aMaZing days!

HEH! Indeed i had quite a bit of surprises these 2 days. Saturday at work... Ermm... Wad exactly happened? I dun really remember anymore. Just remembered I was doing VIP with Carolyn and Jenna. Ermm.... I was very pissed that day.. Details? Heh... Dun wanna say much. I'm just fed up with the 2 i was working with, nv really had such a bad time but all the while i'm pretending. Dun really have to guide carolyn(which is wad Lau asked me to do) coz she knows how to do le, she has done it b4. Anyhow, it is other things that pissed me off. OT that night was fine. I crawled around the whole ballroom and went under every single table to look for napkins. It was extremely tedious. Can u believe it? Grand ballroom neh... However, not too bad coz i got lots of pple to li xiao there. Hee~

Last night, wad can i say. The day started with me getting up at 12, didn't touch any of my hw coz of my nerves. Then, started to prepare for work. Went out to work, met Ting at the bus interchange after i got my bread. Onto bus, met Wei Xing who happened to be going to work as well. Reached work, restlessly got everything done. Erm... I got said "Dao" twice yesterday. The guy named Kason? The extremely tall one, called "mei Nu" but i didn't know it was me he was refering to, so i just sat down, realised he was looking at me so i asked him wad and he say i dao... I'm like, please, how am i supposed to know he is calling me?

Next case was from Ryan. I dun remember wad i was getting, but i was busy looking for things and he suddenly say i dao and i said, sorry never see him. Hai.. Busy also dao wor? feel very sad. But this ryan guy quite good one, he helped me a lot along the way and kept offering to help when i got nothing for him to help me. Heh!

Function was damn big... I was damn tired running around. Those guests were, well, most are very good, the others are extremely mean... Can't even touch the napkin when it's untidy, only wanna fold into triangle, that lady was like, "Dun touch the napkin, let it be, wanna sit with my friends." Come on lor, its not like i'm taking away the napkin, even if i am, her friend can still sit with her lor, SIaO... Ended up not caring bout that table much, the pple all very mean, so much for being Christians... Not insulting the religion but i thought they are very polite de, like the others i met throughout the night, none were as mean as them. Kao...

B4 the whole event, kitchen very choatic wor... I was lost back there, dunnoe wad to take... Even when i'm taking the serving gears, i was totally stunned at the way the guys and ladies were squeezing through, i'm like "ok, i'll let them take" Good thing there was Brenda to help me with it, i was so gong lor... Bt kor was going crazy as he said quite a few times. HahA! Then he started shouting and shouting but i'm still shocked at the way the pple acted, typical Singaporeans. HeH!

I went into the ballroom with lots of things untaken, i remembered myself going in and out of the back a lot of times for the ladle..., Believe it or not, i couldn't find ONE! Then, miraclously, it appeared at one of the blue boxes... HeH!

Was the runner, with partner Zoe... erm... She work like VIP sia... I mean, the glass is full of drinks but she just can't stand the sight of not having ice on top and she went to change... HA! But it's ok, coz at least we got our things done in time lah. Erm... I was carrying quite a lot of oval trays from my memory, Liu Yan helped a lot, for the whole Najib's station. O ya, i'm getting a hand of using one hand to take oval trays, practice made perfect as it is always said. I kept wanting to go home when the thing began, telling everybody that i feel like going home coz seriously i was very tired and the thought of having 4 tables and being a runner scare the hell out of me. But as time went by, i just take it as it is and do wadever i can.

There was this table that likes to joke a lot and a man kept saying "We're hungry people" when i asked to clear, so funny hor, but he meant no harm, he was just joking, he thought i got angry with him saying that, but no lah. O ya, one of them asked me does the hotel pay me well... HAHA! I actually said "Yes, very" But sometimes thinking bout it, erm... it's ok nia... HAHA! SHhh.....

O ya, yesterday hor, Terry Goh treat me very good wor... Very unusual sia.. I mean, he was nv so good to me de lor and he talked to me like i'm his old friend, suddenly there was no gap there, felt a bit weird at the sudden closeness... Heh! He pushed me and i nearly peng lor... Wah lao...

O YA! Something some people might get sick of, my pa came up to the ballroom. HA! I was carrying 2 fishes when he came up the escalator... HAHA! Feel so weird lor... Heh! Papa was like "Li hai, Li hai de" Then i'm like, orh orh... HAHA!!! So funny... Like i said b4, recently he is quite paranoid so maybe he just wanna come check whether i was lying or not bah, and he saw me so hardworking... HAHA! BhB...

Quite a bit of stuff happened last night on the other side, platter dropped, a person sent home, another got his arm dislocated... Misfortune...

At the very back of the whole thing, i was really sleepy, started to yawn while walking and Bt kor woke me up a LOT! He stretched his hands out wanting to pinch my face?! Wad The! I was totally shocked and caught by extreme surprise and started to swing my hands and after that, i WOKE up... No more yawning liao... See, good way to wake pple up... But still, that guy doesn't look like the usual Kor... HeH!

I dun rmb it was last night or the other night, Wee loon pressed my head when i was dying from all the oval trays, come on lor, enough wor, always bully me when i'm really tired, this hotel's pple a bit weird weird de hor... HeH!

Yesterday met a lot of unknown pple and i started to crap with those that likes to talk a lot and they say they dunnoe me, y i talk so much then my reply was "In this hotel, no matter i know u or not, i will start crapping as long as i'm crazy" HeH! Then that guy very speechless... HAHA! Won the waR!!!

OT last night was actually not very willing de lah, coz really tired mah, but leh, awoken by someone from Tanglin Police station, Heh, then SASa and the girls are working and moreover, Firdaus couldn't find one. HA! He very cute hor.. Till now, i still find him very cute.. heH! The way he walks especially. Hee~ Shh.... So the night went on as usual, i was totally beaten by Sasa's cold jokes, we were packing the linens and then there was a mountain of underlays and when we stand on opposite side, we can't see each other, and she was like hiding when HELLO, i know she is there! Come on lor, dun be so lame lor hor... Along the way, all the shit came out... Wah lao, and i became the lead actress and she is the lead actor and i was forced to act one part with her to let Yuting see... I'm like, wah lao! CANNOT STAND AR!!!! I was froze to death...

Another amazing thing happened, i fell down in the van, the transport. I came out of the sit to let one lady alight and i fell, haha! I was ok, but baby1 hit the door, i'm like completely wanting to cry when i felt that hit... but it was fine, i supposed.

Sometimes it is not very good to have the transport uncle knowing me, heh, he very fierce ar, dun let me alight at other place and said "U want u alight, dun wan i'm going to Jurong West." I ji tao shocked and alighted then asked bt kor to come take me... ScAry...

Supper was, well, ok, lots of lame jokes with sasa's presence and the whole thing peaked when something happened between Bt kor and a auntie.. Shh... U, who read this, if u dunnoe wad, dun ask me, if u know, LAUGH OUT LOUD... It still triggers my laughter.. HAhAHAHAHA!!! Paiseh wor Kor... heH!

Went home at like 5 plus? TEo kAn by mama... But nvm... Guess wad? i told Firdaus to wake me help, he called me at 5.50am... Please... Will i go to school so early? Then he was surprised that i just reached home.. HAHA! Lots of funny funny things happened between the 2 of us. Not very funny but not very serious as well... I just find the whole thing between us SO dramatiC!!!! hahaha! PArdon me for my sickness now.... HeH!

Slept 2 hours and Ting called, i woke up and found my way to the bathroom and off to school. Hai... At school, i started to wax when Miss Lim dun wanna help me cut the acrylic, not that i dun wanna cut myself, that piece of acrylic is extremely Big lor, too heavy for me to use band saw, so gotta use the dunnoe wad circular saw which only Miss lIm and the TSOs can use. In the end, nothing work out, i was very angry and she said "I think u use small one, cut then paste together" I was so angry lor, that was my initial idea but she was against it coz she claims that it takes too much time and in the end, i still gotta use the same method, so pissed with her. Sian... After lunch at Westmall, i was starting to tire out, eyes closing and i couldn't figure out how to get the correct angle, i was giving up at that point then Miss Lim came and said, "So Ai Ping, u still got quite a lot to do hor." I ji tao stare at her and i got so pek chek, i took the blue acrylic and did it for her to see. And i proudly say, i got it pretty well done... HeH! Prove her wrong... HEH!

Now, i am dying, 1/2 hr break for me later and i got loads of hw to do. Hai... Like i said, it is not a good idea to go back to work, i got no time for school work, not a good choice. Anyhow, guess that's the last of it till then, will complain again. Now, O level more important.

Hao, i wanna go nap a bit. Ciao!

No comments: