Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nothing interesting

2 days in a roll, i couldn't wake up on time... Hai... Sickening of me.

During EL lesson, was gossiping with Faizal bout Miss Teo... Ok lah, it was him that's unsatisfied with her so i just went along with some of his complains but in the end, i told him not to be mean lah, coz she meant well afterall. Ya?! Heh Heh!

Ermm... MAma very weird this couple of days, she kept wanting to intro this guy to me, saying how obedient he is and everything. However, if he is that obedient(as mama has mentioned), how are we suppose to be friends? I mean, look at me, ok, i'm not those really bad girl but then, i'm not like those that listens to every single word mama said. Come on... And i kept telling her, "ma, i'm 17 nia leh, dun teach me bad things hor!" HAha! It's a joke of coz. But then, i told her, can lah, friends can, other stuff, out of the question. HeH! Weird mama...

I realised i have some major mood swing these few days. heH! I always got the dun-talk-to-me face on and pple would avoid talking to me. HeH! So funny but then hai.. That's me..

Ok.. At home, piang D&T again... Nothing interesting lor... Hao LAh! End here! CiAo!

No comments: