Friday, July 08, 2005

GooD life...

Miss Me? Must have. HeH! Ok, a bit crAzy again. Trying to make myself feel a bit more relax bout the day.

It started pretty tiring but then during EL lesson, i got my sleep, and i mean, really sleeping. Miss Teo was done with her stuff and i just started to sleep. One thing scare me most, i couldn't wake up when my brain has woke up, as in, i know i'm awake but my eyes, and body couldn't get up, i was in total shock hoping Yuting would shake me up. Wah lao, and when i finally managed to struggle out of the "coma", i dun dare to go down again. HeH! But later, too tired, slept again. HEh! Dun expect me to keep myself awake just coz i couldn't get up, dun wanna be a walking-dead. Hee~

After school was D&t. Yes, again... How many times have i wrote in my blog that after school is D&T? Lots of times right? But no choice, that's wad i gotta do, us as a matter of fact. Hai... One thing to be happy bout, i'm about to finish the artefact le. Got the circuits in. One last thing, the cover! Muhahaha! HappY!

During D&T, pple started going crazy, all except one, who is me. HeH! They were like screaming and shouting and all the craps came out. Later, i got a bit crazy too lah, bringing out some old stories bout Cheryl molesting me when we were down for Netball training! And then sugar, spices got into it, originality became Sexaulity. HaHa!

I couldn't remember who i went to watch "A series of unfortunate events" with. Really couldn't recall, or am i dreaming again? No leh, remembered clearly i watched it. Not with Billy, not with Yuting, not with ting, certainly not with Bt Kor... Siao LAh.. My memory hor... Later gonna check out my previous blogs to see whether i got write not... So siCkening...

OHs office called twice yesterday and i didn't picked up both. 1st, i was in school, 2nd, i was bathing. Called back but no one picked up so i assume they weren't there. Wonder wad's wrong but most probably it's that they need staff bah. Sadly, i was at school. HEH!

Life has been going smoothly this couple of days, hopefully it can last till end of the week, best of all, till next week. Later going to Piang Hw a bit coz saturday got work, Sun might be going to Sentosa... HEh!Enjoyment i'm seeking and indeed i'm enjoying most of it!

No comments: