Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lots of Fun and Lots of pain...

Erm... Ting told me that Ling Hui said my blog is far too long... Hai... So, wad am i suppose to do? Coz, i like to put all details in. Well, i guess i'll try but still remained as myself.

Yesterday, received a Friendster msg from Jie min. She said i sound busy in my blogs. Ermm... Is that so? Didn't really know that coz i'm not the audience. However, i know myself that i have been real busy nowadays?

Last couple of days were fun-filled. HeH! So filled that i couldn't catch my breath. Saturday was work. It was ok i supposed. Just the same old things and like b4, was quite angry with the partner. Wad i'm angry with? Erm... Leaving all else to my care and she just do wad she thinks should be done. Hello?! Spare a thought for others? Inconsiderate.

It was actually my 1st experience on this dance studio thingy. Whole ballroom with not many tables but a huge dance floor in the middle. No wonder Firdaus told me he was fixing 216 dancefloor? HA! O ya, speaking of Firdaus, he danced that day for the presentation part, it was so funny when i looked from afar. However, he received lots of applaud for that.

OT? No idea y, but many pple came to ask whether i'm working OT anot. Hai... Answered them all with some sian-ness in some. Heh! Dunnoe y, was relaxing for me. HeH! Thanks to Bt Kor... HehE~ Nice kor i hab hor! However, there's always a price to pay. He pressed my head quite a few times. HA! And also, he pinched my face when i didn't noticed. Hai... For the fun of it, is wad he said. Sadly, he's too tall for me to pressed his head and i dun dare to pinch his face coz i guess it might hurt? It hurts on mine. HeH! But, nVm... Forgive and forget and laugh along.

Awkward situation between Billy and Me. Erm.. How to describe? That day we didn't talk much, didn't even smile to him or whatsoever, i just kept myself busy and we kept passing each other, both acting cool. Heh! Hai.. But, didn't really wanna be bothered by it, at least i got Bt kor and Firdaus, PLUS, Andy(rat) to entertain me a lot! Heh!

Sentosa, Sentosa! It was considered really fun. Though i gotta wake up early after the OT b4. Anyhow, was later than the meeting time so decided to meet up with Firdaus, yu and terry. Along the way, met with the very pissed-off Kelvin. He was so mad coz Lawrence was so late.

Went in together. At the beach, yu and i changed up and from then on, the fun begins. Into the water, splashed wet b4 i was submerged and kind of just watch them swim to the other shore, great stamina! Then went up the shore, was sitting there drinking red wine, enjoying the rain and talking to yu and Qiu ong. Then dunnoe y, qiu ong started to bury my leg. Then, felt my face turned red from the wine and yu turned red from head to arms. HeH! Then, dunnoe y, Qiu ong threw sand into my pants, and i'm like "Oi, enough hor, dun play throw pants one lah!"

BAck to the water, dunnoe wad i did or did i do anything? Qiu ong pulled me into the water, his strength really very good sia, and i tot he would spare me, yet he pulled me all out. And the next thing i knew, my head was facing the sea water. Came up, 1st thing i heard was "Wah! Who huh? Who Huh?!" Dear Chris couldn't see without his specs. My eyes couldn't open. Hai... Dun wanna play with them liao, very rough ar.

Firdaus came asking me up the shore, i thought he got something to tell me so i went up and when i was really concentrating on wad he's going to say, he went on with, "Actually, actually, just now, just now, they asked me to bring u ............" And b4 the sentence finished, i knew wad's gonna happened, i turned and ran, but a bit too late, Firdaus caught my leg, and both of us went into the water. I was in total shock... Firdaus told me it was my dear kor's idea lah, didn't believe initially then i saw his evil smile and i started throwing sand to him! End of it, actually wanted to walk with him up, he took sand again, this time, a handful of it, ran, but no use! HeH! And that was the whole part of the sea thingy for me!

For yu, it was a bit brutal and cruel. Being slammed into the sea by a giant doesn't feel good i supposed. She was like a dummy being thrown in, and i stood, not knowing wad i can do to help. Next she was held on her legs and like a see-saw, went up and down the water. I was in awe... Seriously, wad can i do when she is under terry goh's hand, i might just get pushed away given his gigantic strength...

Took train to bugis to have dinner. Shanghai's steamboat? Ermm... Dunnoe wad's the difference. HeH! Service not very good i guess, under so many banquet department's staff. HeH! Food came without soup, eat wad? Frozen food.... All along, i was silent, looking at them craps and everything, i just did my part, eat. HeH! LC(sounds like that), Yihua's friend, was the clearing-machine? She kept getting food for everyone coz she was so afraid it can't finished? WAh... A bit dot dot dot... I remember myself peeling quite a few prawns. Ermm... COz i wanna eat and nobody's eating. Peeled some for kor, coz he said he was lazy to peel. heH! He didn't asked, just peeled for him. I am always the prawn-peeler at every steam boat session. I remembered the other time went with yu and class guys to Marina to eat, the 2 of us were the ones peeling. At home, i peeled for my kors as well. So always, i'm the one. Anyhow, was full and that was it for me.

Later, went back with Qiu ong and Yihua coz all taking MRT. The others, either got own transport or cab. heh! RiCh... Anyhow, on MRT, position i was at was very weird. Surrounded by unknown guys and i got no where to look, so i looked on the floor, the same position from bugis to Jurong east.

Challenged myself home, within 3 min, I was home from the MRT station. HeH! Not bad huh! Afterwhich, packed up everything and i called yuting to confirm stuff bout school and bitch to her bout wad happened. SHe told me something and i was so surprised!!! Wah lao! i can't mention wad, but i'm just so envious of Yvonne... HAi...

Ermm.. Recently, didn't really wanna talked bout work in front of everyone coz, well, they are not really interested or rather they dunnoe wad's the situation is like? Got no one to talk to bout the ups and downs during work, just to myself, sometimes, told yuting a bit and i guess she entertain me quite a lot. Hee~ Others, ermm... Doesn't seem interested, so tried to restrict myself from saying bah. WEll, i guess it is only me who can understand the fucked-up VIP server, the pressin on my head by kor, the looks on Andy(rat)'s face after he got beaten, the cute way of Firdaus when he dance, the relaxation during OT and so on and so forth. NVm... At least got here to bitch to right? HeH! Optimistic me.

Today in school, wad should i say, Ping hong hor, kept on beating me! Wah lao, then i was so sick of it that i can't react much. O ya, Andy36? I think that's wad everyone called him, called me and i was so shocked! I didn't picked up coz i was concentrating with the Maths probability. When i checked my phone, 2 missed calls and one msg, "Aiping, call me now, urgent -Andy bqt" In total shocked, went to toilet, called back, something bout sparkling water... Aiyo... Host trying to bluff hotel ar? HAHA! Kidding, remembered the belgium lady drank it, she drank fast. So, no worries, remembered clearly. Wah lao, then Miss Chew was outside! She heard me using phone so i told her it was something important so i gotta call back. Heh! Good thing she knows me and well, she is not that fierce bah... heH!

Lots of things happened and i was in every part of it. HAd fun, but real exhausted at this point of time. Got injured again and again, at work, at sentosa and at school, clumsy me... Never mind, will rest and get everything back this week, no work for me! HAHA!!! CAn relac during the weekend but b4 that, have to practice for MT O level's oral!!!! ArGH!!! Nervous!!!

K, till then, CIAO!!!! Apple Signing Off(after such a long blog... ZZzzzz)

No comments: