Saturday, July 09, 2005

Another long daY...

New skin?! Nah, it's actually a skin i downloaded quite a while ago but i didn't use it coz i got the piggy one. Feel like changing, coz new chapter, new life so new skin as well.

Woke up very late this morning, 6.48, which is very late for me lah. I was draggin myself out of bed and when i came out of the room, my 2kor scare me, he was lying on the sofa, sleeping... So lame of him, got bed dun wanna sleep. Wadever, went on to wash up, when i came back from the kitchen, he scares me again, he was sitting up. Wah LAo! Imagine the living room was so dark with red light shining from the deity's table and a guy, half-naked sitting on the sofa, not moving, SiCk wor.. Good thing i hold myself down.

In school, very hungry. Finally, after so many days, one teacher spot my extra earring. I was still wondering when will they spot it. Miss Chew saw it when she was beside me. HEH!

4 periods of maths today. Dunnoe is it practical to do it this way. I mean, 4 periods in a roll can be very tiring. However, this is the only way for us to have mock exams during this 4 periods, if it is for studying, i will be dying. Anyhow, Mock P1 today. Erm... Was ok bah, 2 qns got me stuck, along the way, i was dozing off but then woke myself up coz need to complete it.

I didn't even know when it is recess le, i thought there was a period more for contact time but ha! It was over! And when i went to the canteen, it was packed with people. WAh!

After school, again, D&T, i was so mad at my gearbox today, it doesn't move. I was in total shock when i tried it and it can't work. And later, in total anxiety when i spent almost 2 hours on it! So sad... In the end, my face turned black and went upstairs to consult the TSOs, and Mr Salihin helped me lots. In the end, it moved really slowly and it is those pathetic slow lor, where it stops and moves type lor. Later i actually decided to go Sinta with Yu tml but determined, i talked to Miss Lim bout it and then went home holding it in my hand. Got another pair of batteries, this time buying energizer. Back home, 1st thing i did, tried the batteries on, Heh! Guess wad?! It WORKS!!! So happy at the sight of it moving smoothely. Hee~ and i thought it was spoiled. So, i'm at peace with it. If possible, Monday stayed back and complete the whole artefact.

Back home, as tired as i was, i msg Firdaus to apologize coz i was rather rude when he msg me when i was fixing my gearbox. He didn't mind but it's only right to be polite. Lie down, fell asleep on the sofa. 7pm, woke up, watched TV, eat dinner. Bathed, and i'm done with all my relaxation. I began to battle with my hWs. Not in the mood to start Maths coz of the long long questions and i had enough of the long qns in the morning le. So i started with very short qns from SS... However, long answers needed. Hai... Dunnoe y i always look for the difficult way out... HeH! Anyhow, i'm done with CHIJ and Chinese High de SS... One last St Joseph SBQ and SEQ, hai... So long sia.. Then, still got one more EL compre... How am i suppose to have fun this weekend? ArGh!!!! Well.. Hope i can at least finished Maths and EL later. And tml wake up earlier to do SS!

O ya, just now, Chris msg everyone bout Sun's trip. I li xiao him a bit. HahA! Thought he wun reply de then he seem seriously surprised that i said i dunnoe him. HeH! Anyhow, Promised to go if i can finish my stuff. Hopefully... However, doesn't seem to have anyone i'm familiar with going... Hai... Leave it to that day bah!

That's it for the day. Gonna go piang aGAin!

No comments: