Monday, July 18, 2005

Bitching AGAIN!

ArgH!!!! I hate sleeping on one mattress!!! My bone hurts so much. HAi... 2kor's gf came and they want a piece of my mattress. I can't say no, so let them take it, and now my back bone hurts. Lao liao, lao liao... HeH!

Last night, b4 i fell asleep, out of the blues, i wrote a msg(consists of 6 parts) bout giving up and all sorts of things, and sent them to 4 people. Didn't except anything in return, and i went to bed le, bout 1 plus, 2 replied, and i guess it touched them some way or another. Another one, replied early 7am, while i was sleeping. Ermm... reaction quite big. Just felt like doing things that i haven't done in a long time. Ever since i changed my phone, i stopped writing things in hp. Last night, was the 1st after so long. Glad i haven't lose my touch... Words are all from the bottom of my heart.

Ermm... Went to have a dinner with ting last night, her ma not cooking, so i went with her. End up, buying lots of things. Printer ink, $30+, a belt $3.90 and ate some dim sum. Hai... Spent almost everything i posses. However, i'm happy i got wad i wanted. Next Friday earned them back bah, but still gotta pay for the dnd de. ARGH!!!!! No more money!!!! Still wanna go dnd... Hai... Aiya, when the boat reaches the shore it will straighten itself. CRAPS!!!

Tomorrow leh, got physics mock, later tonight, gonna study. For the time being, i'm still slacking away. Haha! Lazy of me, but it really has been a while since i last enjoyed my weekend, slacking away... hee~ Always working, always out for fun, this time, relac a bit, hee~ Neglecting my studies at the same time, heh! Nono, i did my hws, and i'm gonna go study later, hee~ At least i know how to control myself! (dun bother bout me, i'm just trying to find some excuses to escape my crime)

Feelings of giving up are gone, i'm back to who i was back then, never giving up, taking everything in stride. Is that good? Coz it seems even when i'm failing, i dun wanna admit it, heh! WTH! I guess i have to try my very best in everything. Never wanna fail, never gonna fall... How's that? A much more determined me! Desperate to get pass this crucial time, this process of hard work. You know wad? We're always complaining bout these things but always, when we look back later, it seems like they are nothing. Wad is this? Wad is life? Hai... Here i am, btiching bout life again... I really got nothing better to do. hEH! Weird world...

Sometimes, you wish to end this boring life, but always, there will be something that stop you from letting it go. Sometimes, failure takes away your everything, but there will always be something there to remind you to stand up once again. Sometimes, things happened, and you can't face the facts, but there will always be something there to bring you back to life. Wad is that thing that always bring you back to this life full of dramas? Have you found the answer? I have...

No comments: