Sunday, July 31, 2005

Enjoying and worrying...

Just as excepted. I didn't do much today... Heh! Was outta the house since like 3.30pm? Sad.. All i did was get some info bout the stuff for D&T in net and that's bout it. Didn't touch my Maths at all or anything... And now, i'm here, slacking..

I dun think there'll be any time for me to relax at all tml. 1st, i got a whole set of maths paper which may take away like, 5 hours of the day. Then, i got D&t to touch on. lastly, chemistry Mock to study.. Sian wor.. So many stuff!

Today's concert? Ermm.. Or should i say just a simple music thingy by the Kel's music school? Not much excitement at all... People seem to make so many mistakes and i nearly fell asleep and i was damn hungry lor.. Kao... So i'm like starving till 6.30 then went to the timah market there eat eat and saw Silong there. Hee~ Wave wave at him.. he doesn't seem to recognise me sia... But he did smiled.

After that, went to westmall shop shop. Didn't buy anything lah... Went to library borrowed books. Judith Gould, another author to take note of. Her books are really graphic when it comes to those, u know, "bed" parts.. haha! Haven't been seriously burying my head in reading this whole week coz of D&T... Ermm... Should make it up next week.

Last night talked to Bt kor bout some stuff... Ermm.. Just some stuff which came out of no where but seems to have lots to say. O ya, i think he still dun get wad i mean by the default colour... HeH! The thing which u can use to change the colours of the chatbox of certain pple. Anyhow, it's ok... Just some unimportant things to entertain myself... Heh! Seriously, wad is like to be 21 years old? Dunno.. His, seem to be very troubled... Hai... I guess i gotta wait for 4 more years to know wad that is like. Till then, i will still be the carefree APPLE! Or not.. HAhA!

I supposed life like this is still the best. I wun neglect anyone for anyone. I wun have to think of ways to make anyone happy. For friends, it is up to them to decide whether to be my friends, if i am irritating to them then they can leave. I wun stop them. Somehow, i've seen through it all. Some are true to you and will be there for you till the end of time while some are just seeking some fun from someone different from them. Minorities come to talk bout life with you just to get some assurance in some way or another. Good thing i am not someone that needs to be heard every now and then, i can just talk to myself bout wadever sickening probs i have, only some that can be shared are shared... HEh! Ok, i'm talking craps again wor... Dun understand? NVM, i understand myself can liao.

I realised someone's observation quite good huh... Dunno y, just a simple sentence can let him think so much. Ha! I guess that is one of those who are with higher IQs.. heh!

Gonna go read liao... Ciao!

Feeling empty within myself again... I long for that open arms to hug me tight... I miss... I miss everything that occured in the past... Can something take over that emptiness? Please?

No comments: