Monday, August 01, 2005

Bitching!

I'm still here... Did Maths le... This time round, i really did concentrate on completing them but then, i'm still left with 4 qns undone. Not that i dunnoe, just that i dun feel like doing liao... Very indulged in Music today... I was kind of lying there for like 1 hour listening and singing along, heh! Sick of me but i haven't do that for ages liao.. HAHA!!

Ermm.. WAD else? I broke an egg this morning! HAHA!!! Wanted to put it into the cup noodles but i didn't open the opening big enough, it came rolling down! HEh! Good thing mama didn't find out, arbo she's gonna kill me!

I got lots of msges today.. From different people... Got jokes, got greetings and questions, got chattings... Hai... So So... BuSY! Heh! Something to relax myself? Maybe... But strained my CASH! HEH! Hee~ This few days, when pple send me jokes, b4 i even finish, i guessed the endings... HAHA! very smart hor! HEE~ However, it still made me laughed a bit, knowing that these friends of mine thought of me.

Still, i find myself very clumsy bout a lot of things. People try to hint me bout something and i always dun get it. It's not just once or twice k, is most of the time! Most of my life... Pathetic right? Find myself so absent-minded sometimes... Wad a life! However, there are times when i know but act dunnoe... HAhA! Ok, that's on stuff which i dun like to talk bout or it is when i'm not in the mood to talk. HeH! So dun blame me lah.. My trademark, saying "I dunnoe" HEh! Some pple get fed up of me saying "i dunnoe" But fact is, when u dunnoe, u really dunnoe, can't force an answer out right? Better to say nothing than to lead wrongly. Ya?

Seems like i'm ignoring wad's happening around liao... I kind of pulled myself away from all the gossips and stuff coz i think it is better to be not involved in things like that. I'm only caring bout things that concerns myself. Now, when pple asked, then i'll answer if i know. If not, i will be concentrating on my own stuff, everything from my life, to studies... I haven't really talk to pple bout wad's happpening with myself for a while le... As in, those within me. Minor stuff like, tired with life, stress bout school, not gonna put myself in love, all this... Superficial things... Seriously, who can i say to... Ermm.. Actually can to talk to pple lah, but i chose not to. Rather kept them inside instead of attracting harmful criticisms. Hai... Bo liao me... Bitching again!

Done, dun wanna bitch liao, arbo i'll really become a bitch! CRAPS!

Looking at you falling in love... I felt the pinch...

No comments: