Wednesday, August 10, 2005

8th and 9th August( fUn and National DaY)

9th August 2005, today marks the 40th year of growing for Singapore... My home... Heh! Well, it's awesome to be a Singaporean. Some Singaporeans hate being Singaporean. I suppose these people just doesn't know how to appreciate their country for wad it is. Look at it! Is there any other country that have a history like we do? Can any country out there be compared to wad we are today? Look at it, think bout it b4 saying "I wanna leave this place!" Have a sense of belonging ya? Dun forget ur root, dun make a fool of yourself in front of foreigners, and dun let those that have put in so much gone down to waste.... Be real, be A Singaporean!

Alright... Somehow, i feel that pple doesn't really wanna believe that Singapore is wad it is today, they just live in denial... When pple praised the country, they will feel jealous... Weird right? Some hate Spore coz of the way the country is run... Like TYS and ping hong... Supporting communists... I really wanna laugh at them sometimes. Maybe communists would work but u can't deny that capitalism is a better way out for this country. Ya, maybe the system in Spore is a bit blend, maybe wad they support are right but can they ever deny that the system we have today is working well? Making us become one of the most advanced state in the world? People, learn to appreciate ok... Dun be so "HISTORY"

Heh! Ok, all those are for National day... Singapore... HAhA!!! Tough to walk through those years... 4 decades ain't easy to come by for this little red dot. Changes of leaders changed things again and again but the faith remains, "One people, one Singapore..." Ya... Later in future, we will look back once more and see the once Prime minister said "MEDEKA!" and feel overwhelmed. Hee~ Rare to see everyone relaxing, joining hand in hand for a day like this... People ranging from the highest to the lowest.. Or is there? Equality ya!

Yesterday, went to Sentosa with Elaine and co... Somehow, things turned a little bad... I supposed i shouldn't have suggested not going... I was really anticipating it, but the weather kind of change things and there were some that doesn't wanna go... I was trying to make things right but i guess i turned the table over... Well, at least 6 of us made it... One doesn't feel like going anymore, the other got to work... Ermm... Sad bout it but went on to have fun.

After we reached Sentosa, the sun was shining brightly and started with the ball game... MuhAHA!!! Our way of playing and the involvement of everyone plus the shining of the sun acts as the catalsyt to all and soon we are on the way to the WaTEr!!!! People that doesn't wanna go initially, ended up in the water too... Except for 2 who we can't force(you know, girls' stuff) and Yuting kind of swim her way from one side to another... I only joined in halfway coz feel very bad letting her swim herself... Wah! I really need more practices for swimming, only swam like half-way nia and i'm panting like siao... Good thing i made it to the shore arbo i dunnoe who can come and save me. HAHA!!! And seriously, i didn't know i can make it... HeH! I was a bit surprised when i felt the sand... heH! LAter, after seeing some monkeys and some tanning alone, i went to bath... Felt refresh after everything but after a while tiredness came.. We went back to harbourfront and pple were having disputes on going where, and i was there waiting and waiting and waiting... Till i finally protested, two of them went home, coz one was pushed into water and got no shirts and was sticky all over, the other coz she doesn't wanna stayed too late. While Yuting, Yvonne, ru and me went along deciding to go bugis watch movie... But even b4 we boarded any train, they wanna go watch fireworks, not knowing yuting and me doesn't wanna... In the end, yuting and me still decided to go without them, but they decided to come alone...

Haiyo... So many disruptions... Still, didn't make it for movie coz was very Ex Wor... Should have knew it... Heh! Carried on shopping till 7+, can't tong liao... Damn tired le... Decided to head back home... Bought some food and, home we go...

On the train, saw this very SHUAI de ang moh sia... And in the midst of tiredness, i was making small glances at this guy... And when things got real out of hand, i nearly bumped onto him... I was so so nervous... HAHA!!!! And seriously, i was like 5cm from him, his chest was right beside my head... HAHA!!! Imagine the excited apple there... I nearly chase him home sia... haha!!! But didn't lah, coz different route mah... So Sad...

Finally, saw my block liao, b4 crossing the traffic light(ahem, good citizen)... SAw somebody talking to 2 guys and that somebody resembles my kor but then decided not to care coz in some angle, doesn't look like him, so i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. However, saw this guy pointing my direction, crossed the road, this guy came down and guess wad? Really was my kor lor... Heh!!! And he asked "GO WHERE?!" I'm like "sentosa..." And he just walked away.. The 2 guys he was talking to, i have no idea who r they, so without saying hi, i went up.. And that was pretty much the day except, my 2kor kept saying he doesn't wanna eat, in the end, took quite abit from me... HAHA!!!

I was slacking today again... Wanted to do my D&T but decided not to.. I was just too lazy to... Sian... Hopefully, i got the mood to do tml bah.. Coz she'll be checking on Thurs... Plus, i got my maths to do... Very tao yan the Anglo-chinese de paper, very not clear de lor... Tao Yan... Anyhow, decided to stop doing it liao... Do my Zhonghua p2 tml and do Ortho for D&T... Ok, that's the aim for tml...

O ya, that day went to sentosa, saw my aunty at harbourfront with my cousins as well, they dun seem to recognize me, hope it's not that i've gained weight... HEH!!! PLEASE DUN BE!!!!

The skin starting to peel off from my nose liao... Hai... And i kept scratching it off coz it's so ugly hanging there...

Well, i guess the hoilday is almost over and it's time to be back on track again... Although sian, i hope there will be something to spice it up.

Quite a bit of misunderstandings between pple, hopefully it will clear the air soon.. Hai... Life is tough with all this avoidable misunderstandings... Never mind, if that is gonna spoil any relationship then i suppose that relationship wasn't meant to be...

Starting to miss some friends... I wonder when can we meet up and have fun again... Probably the end of the year... So long...

I carry on loving...

No comments: