Sunday, August 28, 2005

Stress? No yesterday.. Just tired...

I'm was very bad last night during work. Actually, i thought it would be a great night but after being post to work in lavender, i started to grumble... Heh! Quite a few reasons for it lah, but then dun wish to disclose anything coz i might offend someone. However, the pple there were alright lah and since it's not table serving, it's really ok... Heh!

The pple there very impressed with GM wor... Coz u see, beside, OHS is having their very own Dnd, and b4 the thing started, GM came over to talk to the pple there and he was real friendly so at the end of the night, b4 the pple went off, they actually said among themselves, "u know hor, the GM is very friendly, aiya, u weren't here, he came over and greeted us..." I'm like, cool huh, got this kind of boss up there. But leh, who knows wor, in front of guests mah... HAHA!!

End of the night, i was very tired le, but still got OT... Hai... Didn't agree to it but then ermm... U know, gotta do it. In the end, my face offended someone. Ermm... Feel so sorry bout that but u know, having to wake up early in the morning, go to school, rush home, get my stuff, then went back to school, until 4.30pm and teacher refused to release until 4.40pm, then i gotta rushed out and catch the bus. Though work was pleasant but tiredness climb onto me. PLus, not to forget, i didn't have my lunch and dinner... And the only thing i ate was like Mango pudding, and it's a pathetic bowl. Hai... Kept looking for pple who can give me food, Terry was good enough to put 2 peanuts into my mouth and Andy gave me something which i dunnoe, but it's like only a few.... Please... couldn't filled even 1/100000000000(until endless zeros) of my stomach. HeH! I just kept complaining that i'm hungry to many pple who walked past me or talked to me. HeH! must be very annoying...

Then, thanks to firdaus, i got a can of Nescafe, something to actually keep me awake. However, i dunnoe whether is it coz i'm used to drinking Latte, i didn't feel anything from the regular one. Hai... Then, i got stomachache later.... Sick wor... empty stomach yet it hurts. Peng... Lavender for me to handle is wad Firdaus told me, but everytime i went to get something then came back, someone else had taken them, sickening, dunno who's that freak... HeH! O ya... I accidentally hit a Malay guy's face(from the midnight team), with a napkin, actually i didn't feel like talking lah, so i wanted to reply him using napkin and in the end, it went really hard on his face(i can hear the sound) and he grabbed me on the neck and wanted to trash me up! I'm like, wad?! NONONONo! SORRY!!! HAHA!!! He didn't wanna give in, u know, until we were close to ob2 and the dnd was still going on, so then he let me off... I'm like... Wah Lao! In total shock lor... It kept me awake for a while lah... haha!

Felt so sorry to Sean wor... He kept wanting to make me laugh but the point is, i can't... In a very bad situation... HAHA! So at the end of the day, i apologized to him for showing him the moody face. Also, to Firdaus.. I kind of gave him the pissed off look when he told me to do things but the fact is, all the stuff he asked me to do were a far cry from those in the ballrooms... HeH! So i said sorry as well.. So many Sorrys... Haiyo... All because of my attitude.. Paiseh lah, Apple Attitude mah.... HeH...

In transport, i couldn't sleep coz the coffee is working really well, so i msged bt kor and told him i very hungry, haha! Ok, i got nothing better to do, so i kept disturbing pple with my craps. Hee~ Back home, nothing to eat, couldn't sleep, came in here and started chatting with kor and wei yi bout different things... i finally know what that girl looks like liao, from a very clear view... Hee~

okok... So work was just like that, met a lot of new faces.. However, there are also those that look new but in fact, i know them, like the one that tried to trash me up... HAHA!!

Continue tml.. Gonna talk to Ting Sister LIao... CiAo!!!

No comments: