Wednesday, August 17, 2005

ExtRemelY Burnt OuT!!!!

Ok... So who should i blame? I sweat myself for no reason... Sickening! darn iT! Ok, it was Billy and Cindy who asked me out in the middle of the night while i was trying to do my D&T, in the end, i didn't do at all. It's a good thing that there's no hw today, and i did touched a bit of the ACS paper. Hai... I guess i need to use tml's 3 periods of D&T wisely...

Y i went out? Coz Cindy wanted to see me, i tot something important... SIAo! I saw Xin ni just now, she's a bit... Ermm... Different... HeH! And saw Desmond Tan's brother... Look very much like him... And he sent me back home! HAHA!!!!

This morning, we had our Chem and Geog mock back. Well, i should be happy that i'm one of the 2 who passed the geog paper, not a good pass though. Miss Ang was trying to tell me that i could score higher if not for my manufacturing part, so i explained that i didn't study Manufacturing, it's coz the agri. part i didn't study the oil palm so no choice, chose that. As for chem, passed it, not really good of cos... hai... I guess i have to work hard on it too.

Maths mock... god! BPGH is tough, real tough.. I was unable to finished. plus, i wasn't in a very good condition today... really tired... Eyes were half-closed throughout the day. Coz of some reason...

Back home, i went to take a nap, between, CHung Ee sent 6 continuous, similar sms to me... HeH! I verified with him just now, it was his friend, i guess... HeH!

Now, i'm sweating hard, will on air-con today... Ermm... I learnt quite a bit out there with them... HAha! Not some good things, but it increases some outside knowledge.. HEH!!!!

Done... Tml Another long day, with chem practical, teachers are so demanding now, just to get us to a better place...

No comments: