Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ARGH!!!!

Is it just me or is everyone slacking out there? When i finished my stuff just now, i happily took out the chocolate i bought and started munching till i remembered i got my D&T undone. KaO! Then, after some flipping of my organiser, i realised i didn't do my EL compre. Sick! I was so hardworking just now lor, completed my last graph of the Coral's sec paper, when i have given up last night, then continued with newspaper cutting then towards Chemistry punishment. In the end, i still got so much stuff undone. Very sad...

Geog Mock tml? Ermm... I merely browsed through the points. Guess it wun turned out well at all coz seriously, i dun rmb anything thought by Miss Ang this year, and from last year, maybe i still can remember a little. Hopefully, Tourism will come out instead of environmental degradation. Well, i really need to dig my head into ED and Dev during the holidays to get ready for the next mock. Hai... Geog is the one subject i swore not to do bad in. So i can't possibly let it go. Will BuCku uPu!

Rushing with my D&T now... Erm... I'm done with the choices except they're all in com. HeH! haven't printed out yet. Well, at least, i'm done with this part.

I'm getting all stressed up with all the workloads coming upon me. Or are there? Well, there are... Dunno how the others manage to continue to do so well while some have no worries hecking care bout their work. Sometimes, i just take my hat off for both of those types. One maintain so well, one just doesn't care... And i'm hanging in the middle, struggling...

There's gonna be a very long weekend for us. I guess after Friday's work, i'm gonna slack a teeny weeny more and then start to pack up the stuff. Compelling all the notes from the past few years together and then, rushed out D&T... Other stuff? Enjoy a bit on Monday. Start to buck up on Tues, hopefully, i can finished wad i want to by Tues. And as for Wed, ermm... Will, take some well-deserve rest and then begin to study liao.. Heh! If all goes well, then i guess this national day is a fruitful one.

I lost my way....

No comments: