Friday, August 19, 2005

Surprised!!!

Heh HeH HeH!!! I just found out my da kor got a new girlfriend, and she is like only one year older than me... HAHA!!! Although i never talk to her but she is very funny lor, the way she talk, really naive... Haha! Very talkative kind of girl... HEH!!! Another girl who is erm... under my kor's hand... haha!!! Kidding lah... She didn't study liao, learning beauty things... Heh! Within a short 10 min, i got to know so much, thanks to my ma's enquiries... And i didn't even open my mouth to talk to her... HAhA!!! Ok, so the last one, was older than he is, now, this is so much younger than him... Might get along with me, but with my kor... HAhAha!!!! See how lAh!!!

How do i feel today... Well, not as bad as yesterday, at least i tried to buck up. I did had some laughs today, coming out of my heart, not pretending it. Hee~ Plus, got my D&T project's mark, and it turned out pretty well... Not to my expectation though. I thought it would be lower, something to make me smile... Or grin... HeH!!

Decided to try out this game call MS... Maple something... heh! But, wun indulge in it like everyone else... Will CONTROL!!!!

Teachers gave lots of encouraging words today, and really made me feel a bit better. HAhAhA!!!!

Bits and pieces are picked up...

No comments: