Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ehh... Oral, Bt kor, D&T, life.. Horrible!!!

Well, I didn't mean to make anyone worried bout me but somehow, i did just that. I felt really bad coz i made someone worried bout the action i did. I am truely, deeply sorry. Well, i should say sorry to myself but then, this sorry is for making you worried bout me. Now, i know wad is the true meaning of being responsible for your own action. I got a taste of it. Hai... Tongues waggin?! Hai... Human are such ugly creatures, u know. Talking behind pple's back is never a good thing. Anyway, I promised to behave and to take care of myself and i will do just that. Being 17, i odd to have the ability to differentiate between right and wrong. And seriously, i shouldn't be making pple worried bout me... AiYo!!! You see, afterall, i'm still a kid who requires someone's protection and once in a while, admonishment. God Damn myself... Well, Thank you for knocking some sense into me ya? I appreciate it. Well, it is ok to find a comfort zone but gotta make sure that this zone is really a comfort zone and not a danger zone... heH!

Ermm.... Last night, talked to Bt kor a little bit and he kind of left me with lots of question marks above my head. Hai... Always playing guessing games, and i'm so so bad at that. Seriously, i am really wondering lor hor... HeH! Anyway, it's ok that i dunnoe lah, at least i know there's somebody... HAhA!!!

It is not a good thing to sleep late, i fell asleep only at 2am last night and in the morning, i was trying my best to stay hyper. If you'd noticed, i was talking more than usual. I thought this energy would continue but shortly after, i felt real sleepy, it was a good thing that there's PG today and i just lie on the table and sleep throughout. Ting told me that Ping hong was brushing his finger up my eyelashes, but i couldn't recall having any feelings.... Wah... Terrible... You know wad that means? It means, i'm sleeping like a pig!!! hAHA!!! Amazing huh...

No idea y, i kept talking to strangers today... HAhA!!! 1st, during oral, while we were waiting, i actually listened to 2 guys from 5A2 reading and corrected them, but i dunno who are they... HeH! Then, of course, i talked to the examiners... heH! Hai... Hopefully it was all good. The passage was fine, the pic was slightly harder, the conversation has is pros and cons. HeH! After that, i went to the D&t room, along the way, i saw this lower sec guy sitting on the staircase, and i asked him y was he sitting there... HAhA!!! Weird of me to talk to strangers like that... Maybe i was just trying to release some stress before and after the oral... Hai... So, overall, the oral was Ok bah.. It is always Ok, but the results, ermm.... WEll, let's be more optimistic, it will definitely turned out WELL!!! Bottom line...

Then, Ting and i were talking bout the whole thing, both of us were pretty uptight bout wad we missed out and wad we said... HahA!!! Ok, that's like the rountine of every exams lah!

Ermm... No EL mock today... No only for us but for the whole class... No idea y... Miss Teo wasn't here today, her mum fell yesterday and so, she's on leave, supposedly taking care of her mum. I sincerely hope her mum is doing well...

Ermmm... Just now, Cindy called me, kind of wanting to ask me to go China black or something on Sat. I didn't tell her yes or no but most likely it's a no. Well, i did promised to behave, didn't i? So, partying, clubbing is like totally out of the question. I should tone down a little. Should really just hang out with friends in school. For the others, can chit chat bout stuff, about life, bout everything under the sun. HeH! That's the way of life...

People getting very excited bout wad kind of job i'm gonna take up in the game, MS, and i'm like, oooo.... Ok... haven't got a job yet... Ha! I'm waiting for the exciting part to come... Coz for now, it's really BORING!!!!!

Ok, i started with my production schedule just now, i realised if i were to take out 15-30 min a day for it, i will only need like a few days to complete the whole thing, that is, if my speed can increase day by day. So, actually, it's pretty fast u know... YA!!! So, that is wad i'll do...

The balance is reached. Soaring for more...

No comments: