Monday, August 08, 2005

On the 3 aspects...

Finally, i'm back home, relaxing the whole day through! Ha! LAst couple of days drives me to my very limit...

On friday, at work, well, it was supposedly relaxing but i was in total shackness... ha! Probably coz of school early in the morning bah. Wah! Good thing the guests weren't those fussy ones, plus only 12 tables so hai hao... I was just standing there, clearing, pouring tea, portioning was left to Andy, i just gotta serve! HA! Ok, i'm very lazy lah... Anyway, Andy got nothing to do mah! HAhA! Lots of Japanese there... "VACUMM?! VACUMM CLEANER?!" HAHA! If u can read this, then make sure u rmb it ya? Coz Japanese pronouns it as " VaH cUm?! VaH cUm CLeAna?!" HAHA!!!! I'm like "Wad? (Puzzled look on my face)" Just when i wanted to say i have no idea, they pointed towards the floor full of Green Tea powder... HEh HEh!Funny Wor...

Ended real early and i was looking for an opportunity to rest but seems to have lots of things coming up, one after another. The aunties very enthu bout packing up the linens sia... I wanted to go get trash bag but then they already got it. I was reacting to wad Firdaus said, they already told me "No need lah, just count tables can liao" Wah lao! SpeedO! No wonder they are call "AUNTIE" haha!! After the aunties left, i started to skirt the 2IBMs... Wah lao! 1st time skirt so many lor... My thumb was completely red! So dot dot dot! And there was this bunch of guys that came who i guess were the midnight team, chinese guys and immediately, wei Xing got so distracted, and b4 he left to help Chris out, he said "Very familiar.." And i tot those pple were from our school or something but nope, they are not.

The last part of the night was pretty embarassing but at that time i dun feel much, only after thinking bout it. HeH! We were released early at bout 1am. After taking pay, decided to go 7-11 to grab some drinks and food. So i called Firdaus whether they want anything bo. Nescafe for loon and red bull for daus... When i went back up, Chris was like "Buy for WHO? Firdaus ar?" Then i said "NO! For Firdaus AND LOON!" Then ermm... I said "I'm leaving! "And Firdaus blurted out "Msg me when u got home!" WAH!!!! And there they goes... "WAH!!! MSG ME Ar?!" And all the suspicious noises came out of Chris... HAha!!! But at that point, i was too tired to say anything... HeH! Only now then i realised how sheepish the situation was.. Guess it'll be some time b4 they forget those and good thing i couldn't go back next week... HAHA!

Yesterday! Ha! The scheduled thing was meeting them at 9.30am for breakfast. In the end, i couldn't make it coz i was just too damn stucked in the comfort of my bed. Heh! Went to find them at 10.30++ haha! All the way, KAiling kept saying i look very Lian with the sunglass... Which i insist is "STYLE" HA! And i still insist so! Hehe~

All started with their warm-ups. Ting and I were throwing the passes and it was FUN! HA! Too much of it weren't good coz my muscle ache liao... Hee~ 9 games... 15 min each... All the way till 5+... The games were well-played, only for a few bah... Not counting the winnings, they are a bunch of COOL GIRLS! HA!

At the end of the day, we were all burned by the scorching sun. Now, i'm red not only on my face, but my arms and my feet. COoL HuH?! Intended to go for Pizza with yuting but coz her family went to her place, it was cancelled. So went on to eat at Kopitiam... I'm so "sway" Lor! That MIAn got insect LOR! SO disgusting! Good thing i only ate like 1/4 only... HEh!

Then, went on the look for some stuff which i can buy for Monday's outing but couldn't find any... So bout 8+, went back.

Back home, mama nagging that i didn't join, go for wad. And i shouted at her, "Couldn't i go and see the juniors play? You mean, i should wash my hands off after i left? NO ren qing wei de! This is y Spore is such a nation!" She ji tao shoot me back say i a bit also want to shout... Then i'm like, who shout 1st one? She got nothing to say... I carried on eating my Sushi...

Fell alseep on the sofa at 10+. Woke up, tong bue tiao, went to sleep until 11 today. HA! Cool Huh?! Did some maths but haven't finish... Slacking now again... hee~ ANyhow, guess it's gonna be a pretty good day tml... But for some part will be awkward... Hai...

That's wad happened through the 2 days! My life! My STYLE!

Under the scorching sun, I see champions emerging....

No comments: