Wednesday, August 31, 2005

BONKERS!!!!

HA! I went bonkers today over a flying fishcake. U see, i was peacefully eating my much awaited recess and this fucking fishcake came flying over onto my shoulder. FuK lor! It's full of chilli and my U got stained by it. Wah lao! I was so fucking mad at it lor and basically the rest of the day sux..

Things were pretty much the same today. During HU lesson, i got so fed up with pple who dun answer when they know. Ok, i'm one of them... In the end, i basically say out the answer, loud and clear so Miss Ang wun feel so fed up. I know she feel very sad bout the fact that most pple in our class have given up on HU. HeH! Hai... So, trying to make her feel better and also, i know the answer mah, so just share lor... In the end, TYS and I were the only ones who bother to actually speak out the answers lor... Hai...

HA! I got another song of Rupee AND i finally found someone who have "dun ChA" HEH, Listen to it man! It's cute... HAHA!!!

Went to watch The maid today... Ermm... Wanna scold Bt kor liao... say it doesn't scare him, wah lao, 1st part scare the living daylight out of me, i nearly threw the chocolate away... HA! But after that, all are fine... It's quite an okay movie bah... Rate 6 out of 10 stars... Not bad...

I spotted one shade and i'm in love with it, gonna go get it and also, eyeliner!!! ZA de... On sale... Hee! Gonna buy too... hai... Keep wasting money.. HEH!!! That's wad i always do when i get paid. HeH! Naughty me... But i do save lor...

Tml teachers' day... heH! Another fun day i suppose.. And work after that...

ermm... Faizal fractured his hand... Hai... Poor him... he wasn't present for our last class photo... Sad u see.... Hai... Hope he's doing well le wor...

Chung ee... Ermm... Weird... He kind of went missing this few days... HeH! Ended up asking his ai ai, who later, told him and he called me when i was doing mock, i picked up the phone and everyone looked over... HAHA!!! Embarassed...

ok, that's it... Short sHort... Tml maybe more...

Intriguing...

No comments: