Friday, September 02, 2005

So all was in vein. I tot the prob was solved yet it's still here. I really dunnoe wad the freaking prob is wrong with this blog's create... Hai Yo... Cannot stand... i'm like typing in a very weird place... Aiya, anyway, still can post so i guess it's fine bah... When i got the time i'll change a bit bah... But i doubt it's the skin's prob... Fuking Prob...

Anyway, wanna talk bout yesterday in school... HEHe~ We were playing with phones of each other's... And Yuting take quite a lot of my pics and put it on frame... CuTE wor... I was all excited bout it... HeH! Sick of me but it's fun.

Also, we did a survey on our school. Ok, i dun rmb doing it last few years, maybe coz i didn't do it honestly coz u know, have to say the fake things to make the school think they're doing good. So this year, being the last year, i did everything honestly, i can say 3/4 of it are disagree/no... HeH! See, the school sux in many ways, but still, there are good things bout it. At least i spent 4 years of it feeling great, with lots of good memories... Hai.. Miss the good old days but well, it's over, i gotta move on... We all should.

O ya, took back our D&T paper, i'm satisfied with it... That's where my standard is... Hee~

After school, went to PS... Wah lao... I really fell asleep in the bus lor... Coz i was sitting alone and yuting and cheryl was at another side, so i msg them and tell them to wake me up when we're reaching, and i really just fell asleep, when i woke up, we were already at Tanglin mall le... Gosh.. Can u believe how tired i was? ok, after lunch i went to work...

Ok, the walk was god damn long, but i saw a lot of ShUAi ang moHs... HeH! And i walked pass the place where i 1st work. Ermm... That was quite a funny situation.. Anyway, i fell sick for 4 days after that day of work... HAhA!!! It was 2 years back lor...

Ok, once i reached Lucky plaza, it started raining cats and dogs! I'm like, O ShiT! Still got a long way and i got no umbrella!!! So i got myself drenched while walking to OHS... And my whole body was wet, from head to toe... HAir was totally WET!!!! Wah Lao, have to dry it b4 tying it up... Shit man... So i'm so pissed with it... Hai...

Went up and i dun remember wad i was doing... HEH! Think i was laying tablecloth and i was pissed with the pple laying the tablecloths... HEllo!!! I tot my laying of that was bad already, there are pple that are worse than me.. The middle line, pple?! Hai... Pathetic... And dun wanna learn..

After that, went to rosewood... Ermm.. It was relaxing, and now i know wad's a canopy... Heh! Yusoff was pissed with the newbie... ermm... well, odd to be, i got nothing to say...

Anyway, nearing the end, Yusoff brought me up to ob3 and ooo, everything was GOD DAMN CHOATIC!!!! I was like, wad?! OMG! Then, started helping with clearing up and blah blah blah...Once i went up, 2 aunties(guests) gave me that black black face and say "I ask for the wine, so long still never give!"(Trying to make their Eng very good) so i'm like, "I'll go get for u" HAHA!!! Wah lao, like my fault like that. Ok lah, they dunnoe lah, so cannot blame them. After that, i just walk round the bottom half of the ballroom, clearing and serving... Shit... HAi... Those pple were all so FUCKED UP!!! U know?! F-U-C-K-E-D U-P?!!!! Asked one guy to go picked up, he just went without clearing the oval tray, and i'm like, "HuH?!" This pple, come here, take cash nia... work?! think too much lah...

O ya, there's this new guy, Ashley, if i'm not wrong... Eee... the way he looks at pple hor... EHh.... HAven't tell kor this.... MuSt tell...

Kk, going to prepare for work liao.. ByE byE!!!

No comments: