Friday, September 16, 2005

In a mood that is beyond description.

Finally... I'm back to the comfort of typing blog... TO LET MY STRESS OFF!!!!!

1st OFF, i finally, at LONG LAST, completed both my D&T artefact AND folio! I AM SO eXtremely, tremendously, absolutely, undoubtedly HAPPY!!!!!!!! HAHA! After 9 months of struggle, I'm DONE! Most of us are, actually, so happy for everyone! HEe~ HA! Finally, can let off some steam. I've been burning midnight oil for DAYS! Since last week, the whole holiday, i was awake till 3 to 4 am, the earliest was 1.30am. Can u believe that? Wah lAo... And i woke up early to do again, if not, sleep till afternoon. Such Pig... Anyway, the sufferings are over, from today onwards, i dun have to burn oil liao, sleep early for all exams! YeAH!

These few days were quite tedious, besides, sleeping late, went to school with quite a bit of scoldings from teachers, coz we were all rushing D&T, all the other works were undone, almost everyone are like that. And Miss Wang was SO mad today, she started scolding us... HeH! Ermm... True enough, "Dun let me despise you coz of your attitude!" Hai... So sad... Felt a twinge in my heart when i heard that, i mean, well, was never scolded with that word b4, nobody exactly despise us, we used to be so much respected by everyone, even the teachers... Hai...

Ermm... I LOST MY ENGLISH PRACTICE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! Sux! In there, holds all the essential things for EL, from vocabs to structure, to tenses and all else, i LOST It!!!! I was so devastated by it. Looking everywhere, turning everywhere upside down just to find it, but i couldn't. No where to be seen! And i started crying... HAHA!!! Man, i was damn emotional just now... Seriously, felt really bad that i've lost it... Gotta go back to school tml to find find find. While studying, i was so distracted for the fact that i dun have the book, and i felt very uncomfortable without it. However, after some pondering, realised it's no use lah, so i started digging for worksheets and went thru the formats. Afterwhich, went on with Chinese de... Hee~

So now, i'm looking at some words from the reading log and typing all this... Isn't it eccentric for me to be doing all this? I dun usually go to the extend of going thru reading log de, but well, i decide that it's time to... You know, after the MYE results, all sorts of worries began to swirl in my head, so, gotta be conscientious with it. Plus, coz i didn't do any revision lor, so i'm qualm bout everything. Anyway, i'm perservering...

People assumed that i have the propensity to do things on time, but i supposed most are quite surprised after seeing me not doing my maths, Chem and Chinese homework at the beginning of the week. HeH! I'm sure the guys were, from their expressions, can see.

Christopher called me to go work tml, for the pent house BBQ again, it was really tempting me, A LOT! Coz not only can u feel the ambience, it's relaxing, pay is pretty good, it is also a luxury to serve these high-class pple. HA! VERY tempting! However, after much pondering, i rejected the offer, coz well, i know wad's right at this point of time. Going out and walk a bit is fine, going to work? Nope, too long, too tiring, wun be able to make it, need to mug NeH! I nearly fell victim to that debilitating weakness, temptation.

I found this line quite nice, "As if to cloak his sorrow, the fog obscured the beauty of the mildly dramatic coastline" Nice... Sorrow... Beauty of Language..

HAi... Wadever it is, tml is the beginning of Prelim exams liao... Not going to be tempted by anything... Jia You! Can make it de!

O ya, mama went to China to relax a bit. So i guess i'm the only lady in the household now. Today is the beginning of "without mama", i washed my own clothes, plates, cups and do all the things myself. HAi... Feel a bit empty without mama, no one to shout across from the room, no one to talk to b4 sleep... Hai... Well, nvm, she's gonna be back next Thurs. Hopefully, nothing will happen within the house... I beg that my kors wun bring friends here to party... PRAY! Wad is mAmA Doing? I'm sure she's sneezing, now that i thought of her, HEH!

Somehow, the weight is lifted a little, having done my D&T, i'm sure most of the people in our group can secure a B3 and above. Also, having CL results liao, taking the 2nd time to try my luck a little. All else, need to concentrate on EL, i'm sure i can do it, as long as i'm consistent in my work. YeAh! Confident! Can make it de, problems wun dissipate like that, we have to either solve it, or completely succumb it.

Ok, I just feel good bout things, wun be giving myself too much stress, just gonna do things like i used to. Well, here i am, back to the original spot i was a year ago, however, one thing is different, i am doing this to move on to the next phase of my life. Another chapter that is yet to be reviewed. My LiFe....

Meticulously taking one step at a time...


No comments: