Saturday, September 24, 2005

For A moRe detAilEd picture...

Oh My GoD! I woke up with my eyes swollen! Not enough sleep perhaps? ANd my ankle hurts... Probably from all the standing i had last night... ShiT...

Anyway, i was so afraid i couldn't concentrate today for maths paper, so i started pouring caffine into my mouth and HA! It worked! I was wide awake by the time i reached school! Hee~ And started with lots of craps with Ting.. HA! No, It's WeNg ShU TiNg!!!! I know she'll start calling me Ai Peng again... HA!

Anyway, Maths paper started, well, for me, it's not as easy as p2 but then everything can be solved in the end... I'm happy bout my Maths, and i was afraid Miss Chong would set an extremely tough paper... It's a good thing... I supposed i can expect myself to get an awesome grade.

Talking bout last night... After venting my anger in the blog, i was fine le... However, i still get angry at the thought of it... SuCks! It's a good thing Chris didn't ill-treat me in any way. O ya, speaking of work, last night, the caps wore staff uni, it's so funny on them. Especially Bt kor... HA! He looked like a kid in it... And i couldn't regconized him. HeH! Plus, he shaved his hair... HeH! Roy looked like a student in it. HAhA!!!

Hai.. Dun wanna talk bout last night liao, i'm getting pissed off by those damn pple... HAi... Y is the world like that man?! Seriously, is it my fault? I just followed the instructions... Aiya.. FuK lah...

One thing to be happy bout, i got to go home early, hAppy WoR... But somehow, office was quite choatic, so i'm like, sitting there, waiting for my voucher yet no one seems to notice my presence... HeH! In the end, Felicia laughed and said "Oi, u dun die there leh" And i'm like, heh heh heh. Funny Huh?!

Ooo.. U know wad? Our graduation night this year is nearly held in OHS... Seriously! That's y the 1st price our school gave was $50 nett... But I guess it's too eX le bah... So Mr tay, being the teacher in charge did the right thing by asking for $40 nett, but well, too low for OHS, i supposed. So in the end, we got a $40 nett one, but i dunnoe wad hotel is it, anyways, our class not going... HEh! Just surprised that our school was so impressed with the hotel. HEh! Amazing huh?! Well, OHS is not bad... Maybe coz i'm in there and i got to know the ugly side of things... LIKE WAD HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! HA!

Alright, later gonna go get my pay with Sister... Then probably shop a little... Tonight going to cousin's chalet... Hai.. So sian... I dun even know y i'm going? I bearly know her since i grew up... I mean, seriously!

K, so i was complaining to everyone and anyone who came to talk to me or i happened to talk to a couple of days ago bout not wanting to work, then today, i went around complaining bout the Fuking thing that happened. HA! I'm so FUNNY!!! SiCkO... Once again, i couldn't let this matter rest, i just hate how pple treat others after they've used them!

Y did they asked me back? They got NO LACK OF USHERERS!!!!

Now, my impression on pple aren't good at all.. How many pple out there can i respect anymore? How ManY?!

ReLax....

No comments: