Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Heh heH = to hungry? ( this got nothing to do with wad i've written below)

HAHAHA!!!! Now that all the stressful papers are over, i can really sleep... Hee~ However leh, still got one more paper left, D&T theory.. Well well, need to rmb some stuff and that's bout it, prelim will be over soon! JuMping ArouNd lIke SiAo!

PPle already got it planned, tml going to orchard for dinner with friends, Friday, wah... Long day.. With Yuting and Cheryl to Plaza Singapura and then to work. HA! I'm like siao one... Anyway, i wanna get the PerfuMe!!!! TOTALLY! i already got the polo tee and v-cut tee liao... spent $23.10 today.. Hai... But nvm, as long as i'm happy nothing can stop me! toTallY!

LAst night, i checked my friendster and i got a msg from Kelvin, ermmm... Somehow, he told me a lot of things that i can't really see myself. of coz, most of the time, it is the on-lookers who see things clear. yup... Always... Anyway, i didn't know i would reply him that much, i just wanted to explain some of the stuff, i ended up writing a very long essay. HA! ESSAY, u know how long is that... HeH! Anyway, really appreciate some of the words...

Ermm.. LAst night, b4 i went to bed, crapped a lot with bt kor... Funny things were said, but he didn't find it funny, feel so sad... Always wanna make him laugh, then end up, he dun find them funny at all... So TAo YAn... Well, then a phrase from Xueting which comes from another person, came out, "I DUN WANNA DIE A VIRGIN!" HAHA!!! I dun rmb wad we were talking bout, this phrase just came to my mind... Hee~ Then, even frequency came out... I'm not good at this topic... So bt kor corrected me a lot of time, but then, no use, i didn't do the sound, pitch qns today.. Hee~

Needless to say, i'm damn tired now... I slept for less than 3 hours i guess. Went to bed at 1.30am, and only fell asleep at 2.30am and i woke up at 6am.... tired Wor... But hai hao... I FeEl GoOD... Later go take a nap can liao... :P

Ermm... Firdaus kind of msg me and wanted to explain bout the other night... HA! i was just thinking, he dun really have to explain in such details, it's basically ok... Well, he just told me... HeH! Ok, so, out of politeness, i said "Well, it's ok, u dun have to explain to me, i understand" HA! It's funny... Very strange, very weird. And ermmm... The next msg was even weirder... But dun wanna say lah, u wanna know? ASk me bah, if i have the mood i'll tell, if not, HAHA! :P ( Like as if got pple wanna know like that.) NuTs, i'm talking to myself!!!! Going crazy liao, PiLLS! where's my pills?!

HAHa! Ok, i'm really going bonkers, i read 80 cents as 80%... Going crazy over maths... HAhA! That's a good thing, at least i'm concentrating on my studies... LalAlA! AhEM!

O ya, forgot to say, just now the SS paper hor... Wah lao, i write until my hand numb, my arm cramp sia... After tying the papers together, my fingers got stucked there, scare the hell out of me sia... Well, i manage to finish the paper( of coz i must, after the stucking of finger) and probably will have my SEQ better than SBQ. Since i am clear of wad i'm writing in my SEQ... Hee~

Hao LAh.. if there's anything to write, i will write in.. Ciao for NoW! MiSS yOU, MuACK!!!! (going nuts lor... :P)

No comments: