Friday, September 23, 2005

TrUst?

B4 i go and bath and sleep. I wanna say something...

Trust me when u've entrusted me a job. If u trust me, i'll do a good job for u. Dun doubt me, when u r the one who entrusted me with the god damn job. Dun treat me like a fool and start pointing fingers at me when i know wad i'm doing. If i am doing the right thing, i will not burge. And dun give me those fucking face and kept saying "Is it? But Hor!" I've had enough. I am already pissed bout going to work and yet those bitches kept saying and saying and saying. ShIT! COME DO THE JOB IF U ARE SO GOOD AT IT! I AM NOT PAID TO ENTERTAIN THE LIKES OF YOU NOR UR UGLY COMMENTS, I'M ASKED TO GO BACK FOR THEM, NOT YOU! ShiT ThEm... ARROGANT FOOLS!

ArGH!!!!!

Going to sleep liao, tml gotta wake up early to revise a bIt! CiAO!!!

No comments: