Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bruised....

O well... I guess 3 days just went by like that... And i am totally drained... SomeBoDy! HELP!!!

HEh! Ok, so prelim started and till now, everything was fine i guess... HAd the paper1s, they're all good. Had EL p2, it was ermm... Not very bad i supposed. Geog paper was the best so far.. I understand the qns and answered accordingly. Write until my hand numb... PLus, today's MAths P2, let me tell u, IT WAS AWESOME! I know almost all the qns man.. Or rather, all the qns that came out were those that we should know how to do. There's just a couple which i can't figure out. HApPY! Ermm... Science P1... Chem was tough... Well, out of 5 days, 2 days are over, and got 6 more papers to sit for... We're given plenty of time to rest and study... That's the best.

I'm still thinking whether to go to work on Thurs not, although i've promised Chris, I feel very tired... HAi... We'll just see bah...

Sometimes, i dunnoe y, pple tend to complicate things. Some stuff are so easily understood, they just make it SO difficult, i wonder y. Maybe i shouldn't blame them or wad lah, they may not see the pattern that i do.

Yesterday, Billy came to me and said Sunday everything was screwed in the hotel, i'm like, "Is it?!" HEh! WAD did he expect me to say? He actually told me in a blaming tone that y didn't i come. HEh! Funny huh, these pple...

Recently, there's so many movies that i wanna watch, Corpse bride, Cinderalla man and lord of the dog. Nice Movie Wor... But then, prelim, no $$... Wanna buy Bon Jovi's album, Disney T, polo T, and CK perfume... WAh! I guess i gotta save up sia...

Hai... Starting to miss mama liao... Every year de Mid-autumm, mama will buy all these mooncakes, but this yr, hai... No mooncake... Sian... ANd i spent that day alone at home... The guys are so not good one... Aiya... Mama not home, they rebel... HA! I'm gonna report them! HAHA!!! Bao Too Kia... HAhA! Nah.. I'm not so bad lah..

I'm drained by all the battles. My body has got nothing left to offer. My heart is shattered. It's telling me to give up, let it go. But then, my mind is telling me not to. This complication, this contradiction, how can it be resolve? This battle has been fought but the result is unclear. The journey is far from over... I need to be enlighten... I need to be awaken... In this world, there is no pain, just hardship.

No comments: