Friday, September 30, 2005

Hai....

O great! After much struggling with the crappy prob on this web, finally, the normal post is back... Hopefully, it lasts... heH!

HAppenings today? Ermm... Nothing much bah... Woke up very late today, dunnoe y, i can't seem to hear the alarm this couple of days. Ermm.. Maybe there's something wrong with my alarm? or is it me? HeH! Wadever... Then, rushed to school, still, my mind is calm... Nothing to panic bout... HeH!

In school, i was very tired, but i can't seem to fall asleep. I just kept yawning... Ha! Well, seriously, didn't really listen in class today, except during Chem and D&T lessons, for the rest, i was practically day-dreaming, or well, i'm listening but i didn't question it much. Ya... Only Chem and D&T, very attentive... Y?! Coz i didn't do well for chem and as for D&T, the class is small, so i tend to focus more, although my mind will drift away sometimes... heH!

Miss Teo was saying, that she dun believe we will write essays at home everyday but for me, haha! I've always been writing everyday... HeH! On this blog... However, i dunnoe whether there's any improvement... HeH! Funny huh?! ok, still waiting for EL paper to be back to determine that... HeH!

Erm... I dl-ed quite a lot of songs these 2 days... 1st was coz Bt kor asked for a song, then it's my own urge to look for nice songs, then, kelvin sent me 2 songs. So i got a few new(yet old) songs in my mp3... mUHAhAHA!!! Ok, i feel very bad bout making bt kor sad... Coz i sent him a song... Ok, so that song touched me when i was only 13. It talks bout my life(besides the love part), and nobody actually did listen to that song b4. And also, thru that song, kind of saw the serious side of JaCky Wu(the HoSt from taIwAN)... Well, i didn't mean to make kor sad de... Hai...

O yA!!! People! MUST GO WATCH SHEN HUA!!! Seriously! It's awesome.. Love it! I can watch it another time! bring it on man! It's great...

Ok, sometimes, when we talk, we gotta think bout who we are talking to, so as to avoid offending pple. I did just that today, not to mention who... Well, i didn't mean it... I was merely complaining bout my results. Well, it's really not my standard... Ermm... That depends on who i'm complaining to... Hai... Can't say much, the rest will go in my written diary bah...

For my results, i dunnoe wad to say liao... My aims are shattered i guess... Most of which i wanted to get a B3, i got a b4, for the one i want an A1, i got a b4... Shit! Everything B4, that sux! For those that understood the feeling of falling from glory, that's wad i'm experiencing... No more 3rd... The only A1 that i got is Maths... However, there are still a few subjects that we've not taken... Hopefully, D&T will have an A1 bah... I dun wanna say much, i dun wan pple to feel that i'm boasting wad i have, and agitating pple along the way. I'm just devastated... Well, at least the one that i talked to understood, only her...

No point complaining anymore... the result is clear, that is wad i've got... I failed in my own will to succeed. I failed my duty as a student. I lost myself... For now, time is all i've got, hopefully, it will amend all my mistakes... Dun wanna talk to pple in school bout my result le, they wun understand wad i'm going thru, they just... AiYA! Kept repeating wad i've said, sIAo!

Faizal told me he met his ex yesterday... ermm... Hurt and sweet? yup, a combination of both... Poor him... Still lost in the fate that heaven made... I pity him but i can't help... Nobody can... Only he can do it himself... Bless hIm...

HAo... End here! CiAo!!

Nobody seems to understand... In the same boat? On the same path? Fighting alongside? I doubt all these... Hatre in the eyes...

No comments: