Monday, September 26, 2005

Today?

So many pple i missed last night... today, no difference, still missing them BUT at least studying brings me away from those...

Hai... Study? Very distracted by my nose... Suddenly got blocked nose... And i used like half a box of tissue... SICk WoR... Hai... But now, better le... Hopefully it's just temporary sickness bah...

Ting and I were talking bout some of the work thing this Friday but she said she couldn't make it le... Feel so sad... I was delighted upon hearing that she's gonna go work with ME! In the end, she can't. Hai... well, it's not her fault, her jie bah... Anyway, i'll be there still, to work, hopefully wun meet with anymore disasters... HeH! Other than this, we talked bout her ride back the other day... And HAHA, she was shocked... HeHe~ Yeah, the breeze was AweSoMe... Hee~ And some stuff she told me, kind of left me with some interpretations... Ermmm.... Not gonna say wad, coz things are vague... Life is like that, FULL of mysteries... Hee~ Ok, the evil me is coming out again... So Bo LiaO...

Ermm... Tml got physics and SS paper... hai... I didn't study much... Physics, hopefully the foundation that i've worked for will be able to be of help TMl... As For SS, mmm... MAybe try to do well for SBQ bah, SEQ, if birth of nation comes out, i will be laughing out loud! I only read thru the Good governance part nia... hai.. HOPE!!!!

So, i got a lot of things to buy with wad little i earned... Hee~ Bon Jovi's album:$22.90 Giodano Tees: All in all bout $30+ CK perfume(small one): $30plus, if can afford might get the big one $60plus(i doubt i can). And lots of upcoming ones, which i haven't find, a bag, a cap and a purse. HeH HeH! Plus, after O level, Rebonding, highlighting.... Wah... I'm gonna be broke.. O ya, i wanna buy a digital CAm too... GoSh... broKe bRokE BroKe... Hai... So, i guess, besides OHS, gotta find another job.. HeH!

By the end of this week, will get the tees, the album and the perfume. So, one week later, i will be $90+ poorer... Hai... Dun come borrow money from me... I can only afford to lend u $1... HeH! Kidding lah!

Time to SlEeP! CiAo!

The true face of human appears, the colours of your face, you are a faker, a man I will never believe anymore...

No comments: