Sunday, September 25, 2005

Missing....

I miss a lot of things... I started to wonder again, y do things change? I couldn't find the answer to this qn.

I miss the Boh Teck Kor who is funny and strict.
- I never knew him, till i left the hotel, he became an important person in my life.

I miss the Xueting who always have little heart problems.
-She has lots of problems, but she never seem to be beaten by it.

I miss the Wan Yu b4 she is with Terry.
-I just wanna find the old fish who can live without the luxury.

I miss the Yuting who shares my joy and pain.
-I need to know, whether the 4 years we shared are real.

I miss the Tingling who i always hang out with.
- She gives me a lot of question marks but she is one person who i admire.

I miss the Chung Ee who talks to me.
-I still wanna talk to the Chung Ee who seriously told me " Give up if there's no end"

I miss the Billy that i once knew.
-I need to find the Billy who is real.

I miss the Firdaus who never told me he likes me.
-Can i still be just the apple who once in a while go round and said "You are so CuTe!"?

I miss the good times i used to have when i 1st stepped into Orchard Hotel.
-I stepped in smiling, i dun ever wanna step out crying.

I miss the people who had been through the thick and thin with me.
- Can i leave this place and pursue my dreams? All these are hurting, too much... I dun wanna be impaled no more.

I miss the little mistakes that i made when i am working.
-I try not to make mistakes but some mistakes are hard to forget, they brought me to where i am today.

I miss the people who stepped into my life and have never left.
-Can u be back? Dun leave... Dun go... Dun change...

Somehow, everything have faded away. I can't catch them at all. Their pace are just too fast for the future to hold. Their choices had caused a huge change to occur. Where were the joy i had? Where can i seek my happiness again? I feel like crying yet the tears are stucked. These things just seem too far to get them back. Too late to retrieve the loss. Can all of those be back once more? No pretence, no cover-up, just the stripped and naked truth. The people that i once knew, the things that i've once touched, the emptiness within has become stronger. I dun want no words of wisdom, just the truth which can last forever. Am I being juvenile again? Please let me know...

Are they all gone?

No comments: