Tuesday, September 06, 2005

SP..Love? School? Self? Hai...

Hello... Back after 2 days without blogging... Wonder y i didn't blog? HEH... For a simple reason, i dun feel like blogging... HeH! Well, there's nothing much for me to write about and i got a lot of things to do so i figure y not do my stuff 1st, rather than complaining that i can't finish, right?

Recap on last couple of days... Eh... I was startled by a call from him, man, it scare the hell out of me... HA! And i immediately told Bt kor bout it... Anyhow, who is he to ask me out right? Like ting said, he's the one who doesn't wanna keep in contact anymore... HA! That's so TRUE! Anyway, it kind of affected my mood for a while but then, everything was well... HAHA!!! Still, the day must always go on... Thinking back, y did i actually fell for that kind of person? Die... All i rmb were the bad times... Well, i suppose that kind of person ain't worth mentioning on my blog anymore... Waste of space... Save it for other pple... SWEET PPLE!!!

Ermm... Went to SP today... Haiyo... The pple there hor, like to boost how well the school is... From the lecturers to the students... goSh... "Singapore Poly is the first to..." God... All afternoon, i'm hearing that, ever since i stepped into the conventional hall, then, when we went to the school of business... Can't stand... Few funny encounters, at the business retail, when the lecturer kneel down to unlock the door, HAHA, we saw everything... heH, and i mean everything! Imagine... HA!

Then, to the business of financial(or something like that), the lecturer we've seen b4, he kept going, "Welcome, welcome indeed." HAHA! it's so funny... but can see that he's very stressful bout the stuff he's doing, wadever it is...

So, at bout 3+, i started to feel very tired... We went to the business for media and communication... ANd guess wad?! I saw ANg MoH!!!! HEH!!! Finally... Hee~ Ok, i'm very lame... Anyway, we did a survey there and it kind of gauge wad kind of career one can do... Then, a list came out after the whole thing, and i can actually be a SCIENTIST!!!!!! Oh, for GOD SAKE!!! A SCIENTIST!!! That's definitely not my cup of tea, though my science ain't that bad, but heh heh, i'm not so interested in science wor.. And things like, University teacher? Please...

So, finally, after a lot of talks, we were dismissed... Hai... I was squeezing through the damn crowded MRT... Sian lor... I'm already dying liao... When the train reach gombak, i dragged my feet home... Hai... At home, Ji tao concussed again... HAi.. How many times have i concussed after reaching home recently? So many times.. Haiyo...

Anyway, after sleeping, eating, bathing, i started to do D&T, but hai... Heart not there, so after like 2 drawings, i stopped... Hai...

Pple nowadays keep mentioning how much they've done this and that and when i said, i haven't even touch, they're like, "ya, right, i'm sure u did a lot." Please lor... Hai... Dun wanna explain too much, coz i've stated the fact, it's up to them to interpret. I haven't been putting in effort to do my stuff... Hai... And my revision? Ermm... I only started with Chemistry, and the chapter was those simple type... Cham liao... Slacking so much...

At the end of the day, i'll be telling myself that everything will definitely be done, but looking at how everything goes, i am seriously doubting that phrase... tao Yan... Hai... Hope i can get my spirit back soon... HEY! SOMEBODY! MOTIVATE ME! INSPIRE ME!!!! Just dun spite me... I am desperately in need of assistance in time management and also, bringing myself back... Hai... too much fun liao...

Well, that's it for the day... O ya... Another friend needs some advice on how to forget someone... Hai... y are pple around me so frustrated over this thing called "LOVE" leh? Ermm... Well, like i say b4, the taste of love is sweet but the end of love is awful... Hai.. Looking at pple fussing over it, heh, i kind of see myself back then, but then again, it's over... Well, nothing much i can do now, all i can do is to be there for them, if they happen to need a shoulder to lean on, Apple's comfy shoulders will always be available... Muhaha!!!! SMILe!

Crazy little thing, called "LOVE"....

No comments: