Thursday, September 29, 2005

WaD iS going On?!

Ok, i dunnoe wad's going on on the blog, but how come this creating part is so odd? Everything are moved to the left... It looks weird, and being a computer-freak, i dunnoe wad the hell to do. But i got things to blog leh, anyway, i'm just typing here, it's weird... Hopefully, it can go on the posts.

Last night was a long night for me, wah, went all the way to Marina just for a dinner, heh! Ok lah, yuki yaki can only be found at Orchard and marina but kao, so tiring... Anyway, the eating part was funny i guess, we all got our own jokes to laugh bout. And Ha, i kept asking things bout salad, coz u see, i'm not a salad kind of person, Pam is, so i kept asking her. Y do they eat peas from the veg nia? And wad does it taste like? HAhA! And she doesn't eat salad with sauce de, weird neh... Then, Yuting and her usual self came out, kept teasing pple and there we went with all the craps. That's pretty much y the 2 of us click so much, both are just as crappy. Ok, i just regretted not eating as much Sushi... HAhA! My FAve Hor!

Dunnoe who on the air-con last night and didn't switch off the fan, the fan was like, right in front of me, i was god damn cold. Woke up in the middle of the night thinking y it's so cold, saw the window close so i tot it was raining, then realise air-con is on and fan is on. I'm like, wah lao, Antarctica Ar... Nose blocked again... Hai... Now, my throat is soring, and nose is not very stable either... Wah lao, gonna get sick soon le... Must drink more water... heH!

Got some of our papers back le. I was stunned by my CL results lor! My very 1st time getting a B4, please lor, i was like, "HuH?! Sure not? Got mark wrong mah?!" Shit man, i couldn't believe my eyes... Then, after the checking thru, i realised, ya, it's true, i got a B4, OmG! It sux! It's way too bad le lor, hai... Worse than the O level. How can i sit for another one?! Ok, at least i got an A2 for backup liao... Hai... Maybe i can comfort myself by saying, i didn't study much, but point is, that's not an excuse lah, everybody are saying that, it's so foolish. Lying to yourself nia... Hai...

Other papers were within my expectation bah. Physics, haven't get the full paper, but i guess, most probably i can get my B3, ya, together with Chem of coz. Geog was ok, i didn't do really badly, Miss Ang wants me to aim for an A, ya, hopefully, i'll try harder for O level, 200% harder. And Hui ru told me she saw my result for SS's SBQ, and i passed! HAHA!!!! I AM extremely hAppy bout that Lor! Coz i tot i will fail my SBQ... Hee~ Now that i know i passed, i guess i can have a peace of mind liao.. Hee~

Maths paper is the best!!!! I guess it will be my best paper liao... Way over an A1, that's wad i aimed for and i got it, satisfying... Well, though it's great but can't be complacent right? Gotta continue to work for it! I'm just glad the results on my Mocks didn't come out on my prelim and hopefully, not my O level either... HAHA!

So, prelim is like that... It's over, i guess my next step is to focus more and complete my journey in Sec school with O level.

Just now, went to Ah mah's house, see my ah mah and at the saem time, see my cousins. Wah! Jerome grow so much lor, he started talking and not only that, he speaks chinese liao.. HAHA!!! And then, Jaime, i guess this is the 1st time i saw her, cute little baby. Await her growth.. HeH!

Kk, i'm waiting for Bt kor to log in, but i suppose he's not coming in today, hai... Anyway, not important, just wanna send him his song...(romAnTiC neH)

No comments: