Sunday, September 18, 2005

All i can do is DO!!!!

Survivor IS BACK!!!! Survivor: Guatemala! HAhAha!!! So happy to see it again... It was half a year ago when Survivor: Vanuatu was shown. A show i tried very hard not to miss... Love it too MUCH!!!!

Anyway, i had an entire day at home yesterday relaxing... Ermm... I was a bit lost, dunnoe wad to do, coz i dun feel like studying, dun feel like packing up my stuff, so i decided to do the dishes, after that, i was very satisfied with myself, hee~

And i just came back from another round of laundry and dishes, plus making the bedSSSS!!!! HAHA! Wah, didn't know i can be so helpful de wor... After this, maybe i should sweep the floor bah... If i was like this last time, ma wun be that busy liao... HAHA! So in future, i should try to help more bah, if ever i can dig out some time! No proB!

Just now, i went to get my folio from ting coz Miss Lim says there's a lot of amendments. Truth is, there ain't much, i'll complete them by today, or the end of this sunny afternoon. HeH! Then i can start with my revision liao... OR is it continue with my revision. Hee~ Should start off with Maths... YeAh!

Then, i went to Westmall, carrying 2 folios... Hai... So troublesome, and along the way, things kept dropping, so paiseh... But nvm, in a while i'm back home liao. Hee~ O ya, YiyUAn saw me, but i didn't see him, he very funny de wor, can just come up and say hello mah, he msg me and left me in complete confusion. O ya, and i saw Si en, She was going for tuition, so after some short HeLLos, i went to wait for bus liao...

Tonight leh, i'm gonna eat leftovers again... Hai... Now that mama is not at home, i seem to be the only one doing things. My brothers leh, ask them to wash their clothes hor, in the end, papa is the one washing for all of them... Sucks one leh! Cannot have some initiatives one leh, somemore, papa's leg hor, dunnoe y, is wrapped up, think it's hurting bah, they all dunnoe how to sympathize one leh. SiCko... So i ended up washing the dishes, washing the clothes and making their beds. Hai... GuyS... Should i say they are useless? Hai... For most part, YES!

Sometimes i wonder, how do pple fall in love? I dunnoe how i fell in love... Was it because of the certain features of someone that attracts them? Or is it the "click" that they feel for each other? It's so fascinating. And pple actually commit suicide coz of a broken love. I was writing bout it in my essay for chinese yesterday, and many thoughts came out, and i started questioning myself. What exactly is the definition of love? Does loving means having? Does loving means giving? Does loving means, dying for that someone? Ermm... Find it quite foolish yet i guess, it's the most beautiful thing that exist in this planet. Well, most beautiful also means the ugliest... Some people are just so infautated by it, so much so that they are lost in it yet they never know, until they are awaken by reality. Ok, wadever, that was just because of my essay.... I guess time will tell me wad is love... Hee~

How do we use the word "Erstwhile"? Is it, "I broke the law erstwhile"? Sounds really weird u know... HA! Ok, will go ask teacher how to use it... By the way, it means "In the past"...

Well, i guess choosing not to go work is a great decision, at least i was able to sit down, relax, do some housework and not feel tired at all... Anyway, that's how life goes right? I got plenty of time to work in future, for most part of my life, to be exact. HA!

Ok, i'm done for now... CiAo!

Light is energy, making visible anything that produces it, also anything that receives and is illuminated by it, such as the moon and virtually any other object we see....

No comments: