Thursday, September 22, 2005

2nd blog...

Alright, 2nd blog of the day. So i guess i still gotta work... SoB SoB.... Wad A tough day...

Chris said if i could get a person to replace, then i wun have to come, sadly, i couldn't find any available. 1st, i called Chung Ee, he said he got something on. Then, i asked Tingling, she's already working. 3rd, i tot of Billy, but he already told me he's working. 4th, i tried to contact Cindy, bothering kelvin on the way, still, i couldn't get her. 5th, i asked Fengling, she didn't reply my msg. LAstly, i asked Sean, he's working tml. So i'm like... WAh lAo! HAi... So i complained bout it to Xueting this afternoon. So sAd... Hai...

I stopped thinking bout it when i started studying, well, that's the best, dun need to think bout it. Chemistry, really focusing hard on it, but i didn't really study all. I focus on this year's topic more coz some are unclear. As for the others, ermm... Will try to briefly read thru tml morning, odd to know most of it but erm... Hopefully can lah.

Ok, something weird just happened. I'm mentioned as "sweet" twice... GOd... 1st, it was from Hui ru, when i merely told her wad to bring for the exam. Then it was from Chris, when i merely said Night to him. Ok, the world is getting really funny nowadays. Also, A few days ago, Yvonne called me to chat? GoSh... Isn't that weird? I mean, i dun really CHAT with Yvonne, i just talk craps with her in class and sometimes bout schoolwork, she called me to chat? O god... Wad's more? Segaff said "good luck" to me b4 exam today when i told him to move in front. Ya, it's polite of him, but it came so suddenly... Heh HEH! Should i laugh bout all these things not? Or feel weird bout it? PeNgz...

Hao... On and on and on... Got so much to bitch bout... Ha! I'm still thinking bout chem now... Wonder whether those that i've studied are enough bo... Hope they will really come out bah...

O YA!!! I wanna say something... Do i look like those pple who do photocopy jobs? This morning, while i was walking home after the paper, when i was waiting to cross the road, this car stopped a distance away from me, and the man asked "No school ar?" So i tot he is somebody's father from our school so i said we got exam, then he asked "Gonna be over soon?" I said "Soon..."( didn't bother to tell him it's only prelim) Then he asked me to go over, knowing that i shouldn't, i still did, and he passed me his namecard and said "After exam, wanna look for part-time job can come look for me." and he drove off... I'm like, WTH... Is he nuts? in the middle of the road? And do i look like those that likes to photocopy? Wah LAo... Funny right this people. I got the printing face meh? SIck...

Hai... Tml is gonna be one of those extremely lOnG days.... Hai... Hope everything will turn out fine... HoPe...

No comments: